Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Meat raises the risk of lung cancer

Toe Jam

Red meat consuption is out of control to begin with. There are people that eat it three times a day. Bacon with breakfast, lunchmeats/burgers for lunch, steak/groundbeef for dinner. I don't think humans were every meant to eat so much of the stuff... and now meats come pack with chemcials, steroids, and antibiotics.

I can't say this surprises me at all.

Red meat consuption is out of control to begin with. There are people that eat it three times a day. Bacon with breakfast, lunchmeats/burgers for lunch, steak/groundbeef for dinner. I don't think humans were every meant to eat so much of the stuff... and now meats come pack with chemcials, steroids, and antibiotics.

I can't say this surprises me at all.

Fruits and vegetables are loaded with pesticides, meats with steroids including chicken, everyone is drinking aspartame, nutrasweat, etc. lettuce and spinach is being handled with dirty workers hands and bringing in other issues.

Meanwhile your average american thinks eating a fat free slice of wonder bread, a fat free gogurt, a diet coke, and a grilled mcchicken sandwich is healthy. Add in a 100 calorie pack of oreos for dessert and they only have 10 weight watcher points used for the day.

If you want healthy you need organic meats and vegetables.

Archived