Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Scariest What-If Scenario

JMUGator19

If Norv wins a Super Bowl with the Chargers it won't be because of Norv. I still maintain that when the Chargers started winning, it was because the team got together and went to Norv and said, look. Just let us handle it, ok?

I don't even think Norv's headset is plugged in.

If Norv wins a Super Bowl with the Chargers it won't be because of Norv. I still maintain that when the Chargers started winning, it was because the team got together and went to Norv and said, look. Just let us handle it, ok?

I don't even think Norv's headset is plugged in.

:rotflmao: :laugh: :laugh:

That is classic!

A team on the way down isn't really any closer to a SB than a team already down.

The Chargers are improving and I'll bet they are a factor in the playoffs. Whether this is BECAUSE of Norv or DESPITE Norv is a question to be answered at a later time.

The Chargers are improving and I'll bet they are a factor in the playoffs.

Improving since when? 1-3?

Awesome! :)

I think any Redskin fan will acknowledge that Norv is perfectly capable of putting together impressive half-seasons. Heck, that's what keeps him employed.

That, however, is a far cry from being close to winning a Superbowl.

Whether this is BECAUSE of Norv or DESPITE Norv is a question to be answered at a later time.

I think it's been answered over the past 11 years actually.

Improving since when? 1-3?

Awesome! :)

I think any Redskin fan will acknowledge that Norv is perfectly capable of putting together impressive half-seasons. Heck, that's what keeps him employed.

That, however, is a far cry from being close to winning a Superbowl.

I never said 'close', I said 'closer'. And they are closer, if only because they are in first place in their division, while the Skins will be lucky to back into the playoffs this year.

The scariest of em all? A pointless reply to my pointless reply, which was a reaction to the original pointless reply. Man, that's some scary stuff!

The scariest scenario to end all scary scenarios: Yet another pointless reply to the second pointless reply that was replied by you.....I am so scared.... I want my mommy!! haha

I never said 'close', I said 'closer'. And they are closer, if only because they are in first place in their division, while the Skins will be lucky to back into the playoffs this year.

They have a better record than we do, that's very true. (Though I suspect were the Redskins in the AFC West this year, they'd be first place in it too.)

But the Chargers are as likely to get past the Colts and Pats as we are to get past the Cowboys and Packers. So in that respect, they aren't any closer.

Archived