Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

'Tana Player Gloves

Mark The Homer

Update: 12 people ordered excluding me. 7 people have paid so far. Unfortunately 2 of them are eChecks which will take up to 5 business days to clear. So I guess I'll use my own money to order the gloves with tomorrow to cover those two. But I do need payment from five other people. Hope it comes by tomorrow.

Thanks

Update: 12 people ordered excluding me. 7 people have paid so far. Unfortunately 2 of them are eChecks which will take up to 5 business days to clear. So I guess I'll use my own money to order the gloves with tomorrow to cover those two. But I do need payment from five other people. Hope it comes by tomorrow.

Thanks

sorry about the e-check. my money is good, dont worry about that, but im fine with you holding on to them until the money clears.

Thanks for doing this mark.

You're welcome. Next time I hope we get them cheaper.

Everybody has paid me except two people of the twelve. One will pay me next week, the other I haven't heard from. I'll PM him. In addition, I've got two payments pending.

I'm PMing the hold out now. Maybe the email was wrong or something. Either way, I'm ordering the gloves tomorrow morning.

Thanks

I have the package. That's one day delivery time from Dallas TX to Brookeville Maryland during the Christmas rush. Pretty damn good if you ask me. The order received as far as sizes is correct. I'm sending everybody's gloves out today.

EDIT: Everybody's package is shipped today. You should have received an email stating same. You should have your gloves by Wed or Th -- Friday at the very latest. Except:

Stricknn = I'll meet you at the game

2 others = I'll ship out when your money clears which should be this week. You know who you are.

1 other = you said you'd pay me Thursday. You know who you are too.

Archived