Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

At least 4 shot at church in 2nd Colorado attack

Zguy28

By whose definition are Christian Youth Missionaries, "Cult Members" ??

Yeah, they have a link within the article citing their source. It does seem far-fetched, but hey, you never know I suppose. For instance, last week in Omaha, Homeland Security visited the mall hours before the shooting asking about their security. I have a source for that, should this discussion pick up at all.

What is the purpose of baseball bat versus a gun? Is a baseball bat made explicitly to bash someone's head in?

Is a gun made explicitly to blow someones brains out? Every weapon I own is used for sport in one way shape or form. The shooter in this attack was using a high powered rifle, I'm guessing a hunting rifle of some kind. Problem is all the legislation that the anti-gunners try to push through leaves loopholes that allow guns not normally used in such crimes fair game. That's why pro-gunners vote against them. I've said it a hundred times on this board, if they push through legislation that targets specific weapons to specific demographics then I'd support them. They choose not to do that, they like playing games that try to open pandora's box to allow guns banned that just aren't a threat.

For example: I can't remember how long ago but they tried to push through a bill banning all weapons over a certain caliber that were fully automatic or could be made fully automatic. We'll due to the verbage that puts every semi-automatic hunting rifle out there in jeopardy of being banned. Banning is not the answer, controlling who's buying/selling, education and awareness are.

There is a bumper sticker in the vein of: "If guns killed people, then spoons made Rosie O'Donnell fat, and pencils made me stupid."

a bit inappropriate, but you get the point....until we stop blaming the inanimate object, and look for the root cause in the animate actors, all you will do is change the nature of the pain, not that it actually occurs

Trio my friend we're tracking. :cheers: When I get back to the East coast we should get together, drink some beers and shoot some guns. Hillbilly style. :D;)

This was related to the earlier shootings.

I am starting to get sick of those in the "pro" gun crowd and continue to say we don't have a problem. There has to be a better way to let those continue to own guns keep them, but find a way to get them of the hands of those that will cause harm.

So...

Does the fact that someone who was carrying stopped the shootings before killing potentially dozens more make you at least recind your comments?

Archived