Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jason Injury Status

gobigred

I just heard from a friend of mine that according to ESPN NFL Live, Jason may be able play by the last game of the season. The injury is not as bad as originally thought.

Good news for JC. Bad news for us. I was hoping he'd be out of the picture 'til next season... last thing we need is for JC to come back and choke in the playoffs.

Good news for JC. Bad news for us. I was hoping he'd be out of the picture 'til next season... last thing we need is for JC to come back and choke in the playoffs.

Who says he will choke if we get to the playoffs with JC? He's a young QB with no running game and he's done well with the patchwork line he's had. Please give him a break. He will get better.

My take on this news is its not coming at a good time. If we win in NY and we win in Minnesota, and were on a roll going into Dallas do we thank TC with a hook and pull him from the game to put JC back in? I don't think you can do that. If we did and used the excuse that injuries don't demote you and JC losses that game against Dallas the entire organization could be in complete diseray. Everyone would question the coaches for this move. Its very risky.

I want JC to get better and hope he does it quickly. However if we win in NY and in Minn. I hope we sit him and let TC play the game against the Cowboys. He would earn that right in my eyes. If he loses either of those two games and were not playing for the playoffs then I'd put JC back in the game. The timing on who starts the last game if both are healthy really depends on the next two weeks and were not that good to even look down that road yet. One step at a time

Who says he will choke if we get to the playoffs with JC? He's a young QB with no running game and he's done well with the patchwork line he's had. Please give him a break. He will get better.

I would say he's likely to choke based on his past performance.

One problem I have with people saying JC is "the future" is that they claim it's too early to judge him based on his performance to date, yet it's not too early to claim he's "the future"! :doh:

Archived