Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TC's time to shine!

Todd Collins 15

I'll cheer for any QB. I had issues with Brunell because he had no future and was getting worse. This situation is entirely different though I'd be pissed if Collins was the starter next year. We need someone that can lead the team not old temporary solutions.

For now and maybe the rest of the season: GO COLLINS!

BTW he has played a brilliant game... though things change when defense prepare for you. Today however he's been amazing. Absolutely great job.

Well Todd, lets see how you do with that flimsy arm when teams have a week to gameplan for you. Can you make those throws when corners press up and force you to throw deep. :rolleyes:

(And yes, I already know this isnt Collins.)

Let's not all proclaim Todd Collins Tom Brady. You will set yourself up for heartbreak.

Very true. Collins has been a career backup for a reason. Teams will adjust and test his arm, while bringing tons of pressure after him. He can be rattled. The Skins OL is really going to have to earn its paycheck in the Meadowlands against a fierce Giant pass rush.

However, would it kill you to admit that his performance tonight was, at the least, pretty damn good? This is so typical of fans on here - they can't enjoy a great performance that resulted in a much-needed win, they have to strip away that silver lining and admire the gray cloud in all its glory.

Very true. Collins has been a career backup for a reason. Teams will adjust and test his arm, while bringing tons of pressure after him. He can be rattled. The Skins OL is really going to have to earn its paycheck in the Meadowlands against a fierce Giant pass rush.

However, would it kill you to admit that his performance tonight was, at the least, pretty damn good? This is so typical of fans on here - they can't enjoy a great performance that resulted in a much-needed win, they have to strip away that silver lining and admire the gray cloud in all its glory.

Yes, I can admit that. He played great tonight. I just got a little aggravated with the whole "He's better than Campbell" theme thats growing around here after 2.5 quarters of football.

Archived