Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dallas tickets 12/30

Shadskins1980

Tickets for cowboys games in general are expensive. I wanted to get tix for the Panthers and Girls game but then I saw the price. $500 for tickets thats face value isnt even $150. I wanted to go because my brother and his GF are huge panthers fans and I thought it would be cool since we haven't been to a Panthers game since 2003's opening day. Oh well my Dad has two tickets to the game on 12/30. If the Skins keep losing though I know he can get more for free! Good Luck getting tix! If your willing to pay you should have no problem.

I was just speaking with my cousin and he says tickets are hard to come by for the cowgirl game and tickets are skyrocketing since S.T.'s passing. Does anyone no where I could get some? Thanks.

There will be tons of tickets available at the stadium(from scalpers in the parking lot.) and if the Cowgirls clinch homefiels advantage in the weeks before it there will be a ton of tickets cause the Cowgirls will only play TVO and Homo for a quarter if atal. You can get tickets in the parking lot for a lot less than on stubhub. I use to do that every year before I got season tickets.

Archived