Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Signatures...just a quick question

BthatRAD09

im coming from CA for the game tomorrow and will have on field passes for before the game of which i am very grateful for. is it a high possibility that i will be able to talk to the players before the game and get their signatures or no?

WOW - on field passes?!!!!!!!!!! Get me an autograph from Jason Campbell and Rock, please - okay? I'd take an autograph from Marcus Washington too!;)

WOW - on field passes?!!!!!!!!!! Get me an autograph from Jason Campbell and Rock' date=' please - okay? I'd take an autograph from Marcus Washington too!;)[/quote']

ye dawg im excited if i had any idea who u were i would be total game to get you some lol but chances r i wont see u my whole life

How did you get a field pass? I just got the Skins Mastercard and will hopefully earn enough points one day to get a field pass. Anyone else had these before? What is the experience like?

its actually pretty funny...cuz i bought tickets to come to this game a couple months ago and our tickets were in the obstructed view section. but then my aunt from NY said her husband whom died had a friend in a lawyer firm in DC and they prolly had tickets. she looked into it and sure enough they did and they are at the 50 20 rows up! and she got us on field passes for b4 the game for the same guy im pretty stoked this is going to be the trip of my life

ye dawg im excited if i had any idea who u were i would be total game to get you some lol but chances r i wont see u my whole life

Are we speaking in a foreign language or something. I think you meant to say," Of course man. I am excited and if I had any idea who you were I would love to get you an autograph. Chances are I will never meet you":doh:

I'm not sure what type of on-field pass you have. I can tell you that my brother-in-law won the Washington Post Redskin's Dream Job contest last year and invited me to go w/ him. We had passes to go to the media room in the stadium, behind the scenes and on then down on the field for player warm-up. We were told explicitly not to cross onto the field or bother the players.

That said - being that close to the guys was pretty damn cool. Sadly - the Taylor pics came out fuzzy....se below.

We got no autographs - but had a chance to be w/in feet of the players. Perhaps your field pass is different than our's was. We were given the white pass and then were able to sit in dream seats...

http://www.ihatedallas.com/img/DJ/

its actually pretty funny...cuz i bought tickets to come to this game a couple months ago and our tickets were in the obstructed view section. but then my aunt from NY said her husband whom died had a friend in a lawyer firm in DC and they prolly had tickets. she looked into it and sure enough they did and they are at the 50 20 rows up! and she got us on field passes for b4 the game for the same guy im pretty stoked this is going to be the trip of my life

You lucky SOB!! Post some pics for the rest of us Cali fans who have to settle for watching the game on TV.

Archived