Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

RIP Pimp C

FedexFieldInsider

Damn this sucks. I hate on the south (and deservedly so) but I always liked Pimp C and UGK. Quality music. RIP.

on a related note Spice 1 got shot and is in critical condition, they're not sure if he's goin to make it.

That sucks. Not a real big fan of his music but Spice 1 is a West Coast legend. Been around FOREVER. Too $hort discovered him when Too $hort was still young and Too $hort is older then dirt. Hope he pulls through.

Damn this sucks. I hate on the south (and deservedly so) but I always liked Pimp C and UGK. Quality music. RIP.

That sucks. Not a real big fan of his music but Spice 1 is a West Coast legend. Been around FOREVER. Too $hort discovered him when Too $hort was still young and Too $hort is older then dirt. Hope he pulls through.

Spice 1 is definitely a legend. his recent material has pretty much all been garbage, but his first few albums were great, with a couple of classics in there. i'm hearin conflicting reports right now, some say he died during surgery this afternoon, others are saying he didn't. nothing has been confirmed yet.

Archived