Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean's Funeral Program/Obit & Team Arrival (Large)

Pookie

That is way cool; was really suprised to find out all that Sean did in/with his life, for the short time he was here.

I usually don't watch "funerals" - but couldn't miss this one. EVERYONE, everyone - spoke highly of Sean. The Mayor chastised the media for "going the wrong direction" with Seans life - "You go Mayor"

God Blessed you Taylor, thanks for playing for our Washington Redskins:notworthy

11. Please do not use the “Quote” feature to quote huge blocks of text or pictures.

If you would like to respond to the contents of a particular post, simply quote the sentence or idea that you're commenting upon, not necessarily the entire post. It wastes space on the database and unnecessarily extends and clutters threads.

my only question is, if you look at the previous pictures (football related) you don't see any live action. You just see Taylor by himself, then you get to the bigger picture and they show him hitting a Cowboy players.

wtf, is this about Taylor or about his closing picture hitting a cowboy?

Snyder or that d!ck wad that on redskins radio who designed this

my only question is, if you look at the previous pictures (football related) you don't see any live action. You just see Taylor by himself, then you get to the bigger picture and they show him hitting a Cowboy players.

wtf, is this about Taylor or about his closing picture hitting a cowboy?

Snyder or that d!ck wad that on redskins radio who designed this

Um..why do you care so much?

It is a great tribute...why do people always have to find faults in everything..you're pissed because there is a picture of him making a hit on a Dallas player? Are you F'ing kidding me?

I usually don't watch "funerals" - but couldn't miss this one. EVERYONE' date=' everyone - spoke highly of Sean. The Mayor chastised the media for "going the wrong direction" with Seans life - "You go Mayor"

God Blessed you Taylor, thanks for playing for our Washington Redskins:notworthy[/quote']

YES!!! The Mayor got a standing ovation that resounded all the way to DC. It was deafening in the Arena.

AWESOME and SURREAL.

I'm still a little overwhelmed.

Good bye 21 Thank you

Today I was overwhelmed by just how much thanks we eally do owe him. I was bowed over at the cross section of people at the funeral alone. It's like in that moment we weren't black or white, Redskin or rival, we were all united in the pain of our loss--and that transcended everything.

By the way, in case nobody noticed this, the cover of the program has a picture on it that was made by one of our Extremeskins members:stupidsuck. He has his own website in which he designs redskins custom action figures. I have a couple of them myself. He has mostly done Sean Taylor action figures for me. Here is his website if you want to check it out. www.stupidsuck.com.

By the way, in case nobody noticed this, the cover of the program has a picture on it that was made by one of our Extremeskins members:stupidsuck. He has his own website in which he designs redskins custom action figures. I have a couple of them myself. He has mostly done Sean Taylor action figures for me. Here is his website if you want to check it out. www.stupidsuck.com.

ya, i was wondering why his facemask was so big... so that's an action figure of sean?

i'm def. gonna check out the site.

After seeing Sean's name as a finalist for the Jim Thorpe award as the nation's top collegiate defensive back in 2003, I did a little research to see who won. It was Oklahoma's Derrick Strait but the name that caught my eye in the list of 12 semi-finalists was a junior CB from Oklahoma State by the name of Darrent Williams. :(

Archived