Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Which Non-Redskins Attended Sean's Funeral?

radagast5

Can anyone add to or amend this list of NFL players/personnel who attended Sean's funeral (excluding current Redskins)? [Edited to include additions/corrections.]

LaVar Arrington

Cory Raymer

Joe Theismann

John Riggins

Ray Brown

John Hall

Art Monk

Sam Huff

Sonny Jurgensen

Darrell Green

Jeremy Shockey

Antonio Pierce

Plaxico Burress

Antrell Rolle

Chad Johnson

OJ Simpson

some of the ones i either saw of heard attended are

reggie wayne

edgerrin james

antrelle rolle

bryant mc kinnie

orien harris

nate webster

cecil sapp

dj williams

chris myers

bubba franks

kelly jennings

baraka atkins

devin hester

greg olsen

tommie harris

adam archuleta

frank gore

brandon merriweather

sinorice moss

santonio thomas

vince wilfork

roscoe parrish

robert royal

randy mc michael

Emailed every PR staff in the NFL yesterday to try to find out which players were planning on attending Sean's funeral this morning. Didn't exactly get a tremendous response, but I do know these guys were scheduled to come, most of them being fellow products of the University of Miami:

Cincinnati - former Redskins teammate Lemar Marshall

Denver - Nate Webster, Cecil Sapp, D.J. Williams, and Chris Myers (all three played at Miami; Sapp is from Miami).

San Francisco - Frank Gore

Chicago - Devin Hester, Greg Olsen, Tommie Harris and Adam Archuleta were trying to get there (short week for the Bears with the Thursday night game in DC).

New England - The Patriots play on Monday Night Football tonight, but former Hurricanes Vince Wilfork and Santonio Thomas and safety Brandon Meriweather flew to Florida for a ceremony over the weekend.

Minnesota - Bryan McKinnie

Baltimore - The Ravens lso play Monday night. Former Hurricanes Ed Reed, Ray Lewis and Willis McGahee tried to get a private jet to get back in time for the game, but the weather looked iffy and it did not seem likely they would actually get here.

New Orleans - Renaldo Wynn

Indianapolis - Reggie Wayne

Hopefully, I'll get more responses today and will be able to put together a more comprehensive list.

I noticed in the picture it looked like Dockery and Royal were among the Redskins contingecy.

the the unidentified guy with the stache in the second pic on that fox link is pete garcia........who is the FIU AD........formerly the recruiting coordinator and asst AD at UM and he was in the cleveland browns front office when butch davis was there

Yes, everyone was there...IMPRESSIVE NFL presence. I was blown away.

Along w/ cuban-american hollywood (Jackie's cuban--great show of support):

Enrique Murciano ("Danny" from Without a Trace) <-- we parked together & he was out seat buddy. Super great guy.

Joanna Garcia ("Cheyenne" from Reba) <-- no relation to Jackie Garcia fam.

Danny Pino ("Det. Scotty" from Cold Case)

Raul Malo (country singer, formerly of The Mavericks)

Ojani Noa (model/JLo's 1st husband)

Archived