Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP: Snyder isn't blaming Gibbs

skinsfan4221977

Very well put.

Sometimes fate offers you a raw deal.

Frankly, I'm tired of the treadmill of coaches approach. With Gibbs, you're going to get good effort regardless of the personnel...

There are no quick fixes in the NFL. Good teams are good because of stability...from the front office down.

Five years ago we had a college coach who couldn't protect his qb and paid no attention to defense or ST. His greatest achievement was bringing in his former college players.

I don't want to ever go back to that...or to Norv...ever...

Teams don't win every year. Off years are to be expected...especially with the diluted talent due to an over populated amount of teams.

It's important not to lose sight of the big picture...

And who exactly drafted Campbell, traded for Portis, and signed 18 different WR's since week 7? Who thought Fabini and Wade were still any good? Who thought calling two TO's back to back was a good idea? Who won't tell GW to dye his hair one freakin' color and spell Greggggggg properly? Who is still allowing a 58 year old man to return punts? I mean come on bro take off the B and G glasses. It's not all Gibbs fault, he isn't dropping balls and missign tackles but he is the one who is responsible for the team. Thus he needs to be held responsible for the mess we currently watch for 3.5 hours every week.

We are fundamentally flawed in all three stages of the game, whether you like it or not, and our front office has been the laughing stock of the NFL for the better part of a decade now.

First lets get something clear. I'm one of the few fans with B and G glasses. I'm one of the harshest fans on ES. We have had tons of injuries this season. I hate the fact that he brought in Saunders and drafted Campbell. My thing is that players on the field are fumbling, missing tackles, throwing interceptions not Gibbs. I think if we were able to get more production from the QB position we would be a better team.

Gregg Williams was far too passive with that frickin Ivy League rookie yesterday. That was not John Elway. That was Trent Edwards. And he was way too comfortable in the pocket in the 4th quarter, especially on that last drive.

well remember, theres still people here who actually think our dline can get pressure on the QB. and lord knows we didnt wanna blitz, we'd rather drop 7 guys into 20 yard coverage pockets, and have 3rd string runningbacks light us up underneath. thats "redskins" football.

i think gibbs had a flashback at that moment the 30 yard play happened, he probably was in the moment of thinking that if sean was playing that play would have never happend. maybe it started to sink in to him at that moment, for the rest of his career, our last line of defense, our prized 1st draft selection will never play for us again.

i think gibbs had a flashback at that moment the 30 yard play happened, he probably was in the moment of thinking that if sean was playing that play would have never happend. maybe it started to sink in to him at that moment, for the rest of his career, our last line of defense, our prized 1st draft selection will never play for us again.

less flashbacks, more wins.

First lets get something clear. I'm one of the few fans with B and G glasses. I'm one of the harshest fans on ES. We have had tons of injuries this season. I hate the fact that he brought in Saunders and drafted Campbell. My thing is that players on the field are fumbling, missing tackles, throwing interceptions not Gibbs. I think if we were able to get more production from the QB position we would be a better team.

All I'm reading is excuses. Sorry but "if this happened" and "if that happened" don't cut it anymore, at least for me. I'm tired of excuses and want to see a once proud organization at least try to live up to it's expectations and legend.

Snyder is completely clueless as to why he cannot buy a Superbowl trophy. He does not have a choice but to stay with Gibbs. Snyder does not know the first thing about the NFL or how to build a team or hire someone who knows how to build a team.

Snyder hired a coach who won 3 Superbowls with 3 different QBs in 10 seasons. Now it's a complete SNAFU.

Maybe the problem is something besides the coach.

Sometimes fate offers you a raw deal.

Frankly, I'm tired of the treadmill of coaches approach. With Gibbs, you're going to get good effort regardless of the personnel...

There are no quick fixes in the NFL. Good teams are good because of stability...from the front office down.

Five years ago we had a college coach who couldn't protect his qb and paid no attention to defense or ST. His greatest achievement was bringing in his former college players.

I don't want to ever go back to that...or to Norv...ever...

Teams don't win every year. Off years are to be expected...especially with the diluted talent due to an over populated amount of teams.

It's important not to lose sight of the big picture...

I might agree with that philosphy....if we didn't have an ancient head coach you want to apply that to.

Seriously, this team is not close to a Superbowl trophy, some of our best talent is aging along with the coach...the rebuild needs to start sooner than later, and you rebuild with a new...younger coach....not with a guy who has maybe a year left before he steps down anyway.

I love gibbs and I'll remeber him for part 1, it's time to end part II and forget about it.

Jeebus, thank God Snyder is on Gibbs' side.

This season is a wreck because of injuries...and now a deceased star player.

Frankly, with our current o-line, we shouldn't be in any of these games...

If you ask me, the coaching staff is performing miracles just keeping games close.

We've had two years of an inordinate number of injuries to our team.

**** happens.

Stop the panic.

Agreed

:applause:

Archived