Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

selling 3 lower level row 6 vs. bears

Downndrty

Really dont have a problem with asking 10 over face on the tickets, but 100 for the parking pass (which is 35/game) is a little steep dont ya think?

Not trying to be a dik, but someone will speak up eventually...

cost is 100.00 for a purple pass, someone should speak up and let you know what kind of a clown you are. If its to much for your cheap self then move on.

cost is 100.00 for a purple pass, someone should speak up and let you know what kind of a clown you are. If its to much for your cheap self then move on.

Ok smart guy, let me educate you on how parking passes work

The color has nothing to do with price (from the Redskins) all parking passes cost the same for one season, ($350 for 10 games (35/game) blue, green, orange and purple.

Each color is broken down into what kind of seats you have, the below may not be exact, but you'll get the point.

If you have seats in the 100's (minus the tailgate club seats/contracts) 200's and 400's, the Skins offer you green parking passes, or red, or cash parking, depending if people decline parking passes or not each season. If you have club or dream seats, most get offered orange and purple parking passes, but some get offered blue passes. For the most part suite and loge owners get offered the blue passes.

Now lets see who comes in and verifies either of our claims

You come on a Redskins fan-site, and try to rip off Redskins fans. Then you get indignant when you get called on it? That's pathetic.

Cost is for parking pass is $35.00, irregardless of the color.

If you paid $100.00 for it, then you got ripped off, big-time...but that's no reason to stick a fellow Skins fans in the ass,(if you even are a Skins fan) on a Redskins site.

:doh: Who's being the clown here??

The color has nothing to do with price (from the Redskins) all parking passes cost the same for one season, ($350 for 10 games (35/game) blue, green, orange and purple. Each color is broken down into what kind of seats you have, the below may not be exact, but you'll get the point.

I had Red parking while my seats were in upper deck ... got Orange with the move to Club level and I've been told that I will have the option to buy green when I get LL tickets in 2009.

If you have seats in the 100's (minus the tailgate club seats/contracts) 200's and 400's, the Skins offer you green parking passes, or red, or cash parking, depending if people decline parking passes or not each season. If you have club or dream seats, most get offered orange and purple parking passes, but some get offered blue passes. For the most part suite and loge owners get offered the blue passes.

I believe Blue parking is primarily upper bowl ticket holders. Club is definitely Orange; I believe loge and suite holders are in Purple. The two handicapped parking sections are also in the Purple zone.

hope that helps

Ok smart guy, let me educate you on how parking passes work

The color has nothing to do with price (from the Redskins) all parking passes cost the same for one season, ($350 for 10 games (35/game) blue, green, orange and purple.

Each color is broken down into what kind of seats you have, the below may not be exact, but you'll get the point.

Now lets see who comes in and verifies either of our claims

Don't know if you have season tickets or not, but i have them and the break down on my invoice is 8,000.00 for the tickets and 1,000.00 for a purple pass. these are 2 dream seats in the front row. I have 3 also in 138 row 6 with the pass left over from the dream seats that the people who got those seats did not need so i just sold for the 100.00 anyway.

I never sold a purple pass less then 100.00 and even up to 175.00 for dallas. I dont think im ripping anyone off because most of the time im breaking even. I guess on this site you vultures sit around waiting for people to give up seats and passes for next to nothing because your to cheap to get season tickets. Then when people dare go 10.00 over face you go crazy and don't realize that we pay full price for 2 pre season games that have no or very little value. So you really take the cost of the season tickets and divide it by 8 because that's what the real cost per ticket is for us paying customers.

You all call yourselves fans but wouldn't spend a buck on this team. just hang around your computers tearing people up for selling at cost or really at a loss. I see many posts here or other sites and don't agree on prices but won't waste my time hassling the seller, I just keep looking till i find what i want for the price i want. Get a life!

You come on a Redskins fan-site, and try to rip off Redskins fans. Then you get indignant when you get called on it? That's pathetic.

Cost is for parking pass is $35.00, irregardless of the color.

If you paid $100.00 for it, then you got ripped off, big-time...but that's no reason to stick a fellow Skins fans in the ass,(if you even are a Skins fan) on a Redskins site.

:doh: Who's being the clown here??

I never heard of the word irregardless before. I'll make a deal with you Skinsfan, for every purple parking pass you get for 35.00 i will give you 70.00. We can do this next year, what do you say? Oh I can't wait!

Don't know if you have season tickets or not, but i have them and the break down on my invoice is 8,000.00 for the tickets and 1,000.00 for a purple pass. these are 2 dream seats in the front row. I have 3 also in 138 row 6 with the pass left over from the dream seats that the people who got those seats did not need so i just sold for the 100.00 anyway.

I never sold a purple pass less then 100.00 and even up to 175.00 for dallas. I dont think im ripping anyone off because most of the time im breaking even. I guess on this site you vultures sit around waiting for people to give up seats and passes for next to nothing because your to cheap to get season tickets. Then when people dare go 10.00 over face you go crazy and don't realize that we pay full price for 2 pre season games that have no or very little value. So you really take the cost of the season tickets and divide it by 8 because that's what the real cost per ticket is for us paying customers.

You all call yourselves fans but wouldn't spend a buck on this team. just hang around your computers tearing people up for selling at cost or really at a loss. I see many posts here or other sites and don't agree on prices but won't waste my time hassling the seller, I just keep looking till i find what i want for the price i want. Get a life!

I have season tickets, season tickets have been in my family since Griffith Stadium. So your comments about sitting around like vultures in just ignorant. And i did not go crazy about selling your tickets for 10 over face, matter of fact i said i dont have a problem with that (re-read what i wrote) just your parking pass for 100. I know full well we have to pay full pop for preseason tickets, hell if i dont feel like going, i eat them and the cost of them, but if i have to sell my tickets for any game during the season, i dont try and screw people by upping the cost. I've even been known to throw my parking pass in for free.

Do you still have your invoice? I would love to see it as im sure others would, because your full of crap about how much they cost. If you can prove they cost you $1,000 for the season, i will create a new thread and apoligize to you. Those that pay you 100 per game for a pass just dont know any better, but we do here.

Here on extreme skins we are family and look out for each other, most of us are season ticket holders and we are just looking out for everyone else, if you want to try and rip people off, then post your tickets or passes elsewhere, we do not tolerate it here, this isnt ebay.

I never heard of the word irregardless before. I'll make a deal with you Skinsfan, for every purple parking pass you get for 35.00 i will give you 70.00. We can do this next year, what do you say? Oh I can't wait!
I know full well we have to pay full pop for preseason tickets, hell if i dont feel like going, i eat them and the cost of them, but if i have to sell my tickets for any game during the season, i dont try and screw people by upping the cost. I've even been known to throw my parking pass in for free.

Do you still have your invoice? I would love to see it as im sure others would, because your full of crap about how much they cost. If you can prove they cost you $1,000 for the season, i will create a new thread and apoligize to you. Those that pay you 100 per game for a pass just dont know any better, but we do here.

Here on extreme skins we are family and look out for each other, most of us are season ticket holders and we are just looking out for everyone else, if you want to try and rip people off, then post your tickets or passes elsewhere, we do not tolerate it here, this isnt ebay.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/irregardless

I agree with DButz. You're just on the board trying to rip off Skins fans.

I don't believe that purple passes are $1,000.00 for the season. I think that's flat out BS. I'm not talking about the going price,(i.e. what the market will bear), I'm talking about the actual cost, per year that is charged for parking passes, only.

I do, however, understand that they have personalized "Platinum?" spaces, that sell for much higher cost than regular passes, but I don't know how much they cost. I was also told that there is some type of RV lot, that charges ~ $100.00 per game, but I can't confirm that.

While I appreciate the offer of the "$70.00 for $35.00 purple ticket offer", I'll pass. I don't need, or want, a purple pass as I have a parking pass in the Blue Lot. (If I did find a $35.00 purple ticket, I would gladly offer it to a fellow fan for $35.00, rather than take money from someone who would probably just turn around and jack up the price and rip off some unsuspecting fan)

I was told by the TO that I could be put on a list to "upgrade" to one of the closer lots, but we took a pass because we enjoy the blue-lots.

At the time, the TO told me that all parking passes cost the same, (back then, it was $250.00 year)

If I'm wrong, I will apologize in the thread that DButz has mentioned....

You sir are a joke.. Yes, u can sell permits for much higher amounts, but all parking permits are $35,

well, anyone don't buy from him

Dream Seats are $3950 each and $8000 for 2 tickets..

+10% tax on each ticket which is $395*2 + Parking(350)= thats about right

=1000 more

idiot!!!

Mr. Rich guy, we dont give a rats ass if you think spending more money on this team means= fan

The value of something is what any person wants to spend on something. Example, Dany boy thought there was value in the coaching staff and most of the players on this team, come to find out they are worthless but he thought different.

But its ok when he ripps off the fans charging for pre season at regular price.

All I did is put a price out there which was more then fair and you people went nuts instead of ignoring it. My mistake was to come here first, should of known better to waste my time on nut jobs. It's all good cause I got more for them anyway. Always wanted to get to know a cult first hand, any chance i can come to your next meeting?

Die Hard Skins Fan!

Archived