Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

London Fletcher on Sean

Novus

This is a sample from Peter King's article on Sean:

When the Washington Redskins were putting the hard sell on free-agent linebacker London Fletcher last March, one club official told Fletcher they needed the outgoing 10th-year veteran as much to be a defensive leader as a player.

"But after I was here for a while, during training camp, I told people, 'Why'd you need me? You already got a great leader, and it's Sean Taylor,''' Fletcher told SI.com Tuesday. "I mean, he loved football. If we were on the sidelines during practice, he'd run out to take some scout-team reps. We're getting beat bad in New England, and he's saying in the huddle, 'I don't care what the score is! Keep playing, keep playing.' Last week, before Thanksgiving, he's in the trainers' room, getting treatment, he's telling everyone in there to have a great Thanksgiving and enjoy the time with their family. That's a leader.''

(URL: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/writers/peter_king/11/27/taylor.reaction/index.html)

I hate this so much.

I'm not sure if I've ever wanted to kill someone more than I do Sean Taylor's murderer.

I've never wanted to hurt anyone in my life but whoever responsible for this better keep hiding like the ***** they are, because I'm afraid of what I would do if I find out who did this.

I've never wanted to hurt anyone in my life but whoever responsible for this better keep hiding like the ***** they are, because I'm afraid of what I would do if I find out who did this.

I pray they do catch him soon and hopefully take his life whether it be peacefully or not, just for the main reason that his little girl never has to meet or see the man that took her fathers life. I hate to say it but that little girl will be sick of us telling her how great her dad was and how much we loved watching him make superstars scared to catch the ball:laugh:

they will catch the guy... and where he gets locked up, trust me there are redskins fans or U fans in the pen.. those guys locked up, all they do is read the papers and watch the news. im sure they are feeling a little what they are feeling in there... that murderer will get treat like a child molestor. hes going to get fawked upppp

A nice article by King. Sean Taylor was destined for the defensive player of the year in 07'. Why couldn't he receive the recognition he deserved after working so hard? Someone took that honor away from him for he surely would've been granted that honor wit hhis 2007 play.

" I dont care what the score is, just keep playing" - Sean Taylor

Archived