Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My Sean Taylor Tribute

Obibyn23

I still cant believe this has happened. It is a shame that such a talented young man has been taken from his Family, Friends, and his Fans.

May He Rest In Peace

Sean Taylor Tribute Myspace

I hope you enjoy this tribute as much as I enjoyed making it.

Forever 21

Update:

here is the link to download from rapidshare, just click on free download

Sean Taylor Tribute Rapidshare Download

WOW! Now THIS is what I was looking for. I was watching tribute video after tribute video for hours now. Looking for that one. You know the one where you feel at ease? Not necessarily with videos but, with anything in life. You keep looking and looking no matter how long it takes you. Just that perfect one.

This video is it. THIS is what I have been looking for. It even has the quote that I was looking for the audio for a long while now. ST's quote about not fearing death...

Friggin perfect my brother. :cheers:

WOW! Now THIS is what I was looking for. I was watching tribute video after tribute video for hours now. Looking for that one. You know the one where you feel at ease? Not necessarily with videos but, with anything in life. You keep looking and looking no matter how long it takes you. Just that perfect one.

This video is it. THIS is what I have been looking for. It even has the quote that I was looking for the audio for a long while now. ST's quote about not fearing death...

Friggin perfect my brother. :cheers:

This comment truly made my night. It was all I could do to hold back my emotions while making it, watching Taylor clips over and over, thinking..."he IS truly gone"

I tried my best, to pay homage to him, in the right way.

• 4 months later...

Since the offseason began my Skins have been sort of out of sight out of mind to me. But with the Draft having come and gone, I am reminded of the lose of Sean Taylor. So i wanted to bump this tribute I made as I personally have just watched it again for the first time in a couple months, and use this as a reminder of who and what the Redskins fans and the NFL have lost.

#21 will never be forgotten

Archived