Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I'm Retiring My Sean Taylor's Jersey

NattyLight

Holy moses I think I found the center piece header for my project by may need a little help because I'm photoshop retarded. I'm completely ganking this from a members signature "Looking Over", but I need to make some modifications to it / may find a new picture of the team.

So here's the initial concept. Sean Taylor bugandy jersey, will be centered low with sleeves folded back, or towards the frame. It will be matted in black with provisions of three pictures / items of Sean Taylor to act as "headers" (Right, Center, Left). Here's what I'm lookin' at for the center header portion.

Watching_Over.jpg

Best concept I've seen, but I'd like to refine it. First off, the white just won't do, the back ground will be dark, but I want to keep the illumination of Seans face to stay put for contrast. The imposed image of the team is too blury. I need to dig up a high res picture of the huddle. Furthermore, ST's dreads need to be Burgandy and Gold.

Next, I'm definitely feeling the attached picture as a centered footer at the base of the jersey, as is.

I dunno what I'm gonna do with my ST jerseys (got both the 21 & 36 :)). I had planned on wearing the 21 for the rest of the season, then retiring both...but I'm not so sure I would be able to do it. Maybe I'll just wear it for HUGE games and on the anniversary of his death...

I'm going to wear my 21 jersey for the first time this weekend. I've owned it for over a year but got so hung up on wearing my Riggins, Portis & Moss jerseys I overlooked it. I'm breaking it out to wear proudly this weekend and will have a black armband on the sleeve.

Ashame they are calling for rain on Sunday.

Archived