Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Kicker Josh Brown Tackles Devin Hester

MonkFan8

I want to see Hester return for a team that has no blocking...

I am not doubting Hesters skills, he is one of the most skilled players, but watching the blocking in front of him, I can't help but wonder how I would take it all the way if I had the ball.

Maybe Hester creates his own lanes.

Hester has good blocking. He has insane speed. He also does something that not a whole lot of people have taken note of... when he catches the ball (especially punts), he views the field and can see where he needs to advance the ball. From there, its really a matter of speed and juking the first line of tacklers because after that, its pretty much speed that allows him to take that path that he had in mind. It seems on times he does the madden approach and lets the blockers engage before he speeds through. The kid is fast. He is ridiculous.

I want to see Hester return for a team that has no blocking...

I am not doubting Hesters skills, he is one of the most skilled players, but watching the blocking in front of him, I can't help but wonder how I would take it all the way if I had the ball.

Maybe Hester creates his own lanes.

I would like to see this too.

I think he is fun to watch but for my money Josh Cribbs is who I would want returning for my team.

Archived