Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Commemerrative Sweater

Avic

I would pay 50 for one. There's no way I could get 5 other people though to get one. I am definitely trying to get one though. It would complement my "Super Exciting And Neat" shirt with the same face picture.

If anybody needs an extra person, email me at tsburns@gmail.com. I definitely want one.

Or if you can sell them individually, Ill take one.

Arite guys.

Attached is the final design, I changed the font on the front, but that's about it.

It looks like we have around 12 people. The final price is $31. If more people choose to buy, the price may come down a couple dollars, but for now I ask that this amount be PayPal'd to armonh @ gmail.com.

I'll wait till midnight tonight to place the order, giving people a chance to see the post. I understand some of you may prefer money orders, but I would like to stick with PayPal as it is the fastest, safest method (and free). If everyone who is interested PM me with quantity, sizes your PayPal name, and address (so I know who's who) I'll make a final post at around 11 with everyone who I have ordering with quantities and sizes so you all can double check. I've also PMed everyone who PMed me with this info.

Thanks,

Ari

taylorfinafront.jpg

taylorfinaback.jpg

im not sure what color that is, since my glossy screen tends to distort colors. Is it a burgundy color or more of a pale red color.

(I feel bad for asking, but I am kinda anal about the proper colors and in my mind, I don't think i can do justice w/o it).

Arite guys.

Attached is the final design, I changed the font on the front, but that's about it.

It looks like we have around 12 people. The final price is $31. If more people choose to buy, the price may come down a couple dollars, but for now I ask that this amount be PayPal'd to armonh @ gmail.com.

I'll wait till midnight tonight to place the order, giving people a chance to see the post. I understand some of you may prefer money orders, but I would like to stick with PayPal as it is the fastest, safest method (and free). If everyone who is interested PM me with quantity, sizes your PayPal name, and address (so I know who's who) I'll make a final post at around 11 with everyone who I have ordering with quantities and sizes so you all can double check. I've also PMed everyone who PMed me with this info.

Thanks,

Ari

taylorfinafront.jpg

taylorfinaback.jpg

Ari:

How much will shipping be on top of final price? Guess I didn't figure that out in the posts:(

I designed a sweater that I was going to purchase. Only to see that the site requires a minimum of 6 purchased. I figured that I would post it here to see if anyone else is willing to purchase them. Of course, I won't be taking any profit over this.

The sweater is 32 each for 6 ordered and 22 each for 12 ordered plus shipping.

Just a suggestion:

http://www.customink.com/designs/st21sweate/6950922-1399848?cm_ven=hotlink&cm_cat=2&cm_pla=Body_txt&cm_ite=design

You can legally put Redskins logo on your sweater as it is part of their stock images they have rights to.

No offense, but Avic's original design is 10 times better - it is simple and clean.

Like I said it was just a suggestion and they had some Skins logos in their stock images and I threw all 3 of them on the design you don't have use all of them or any for that matter. No offense taken. :)

Ari:

How much will shipping be on top of final price? Guess I didn't figure that out in the posts:(

The color is listed online as a maroon. I would say it looks more like a burgundy (like the 70th anivversery jerseys) but all I can say is to use your discretion.

As far as changing the image around, im open to suggestions but will likely keep it how it is because many have already paid.

Also, the sweater itself is 23 dollars and the shipping is 9 dollars flat rate. I can fit up to 3 or 4 in the flat rate box so please only pay for shipping once. Sorry for the confusion.

Finally, if you are going to PM for them, please respond with name, address, paypal email, quantity and size. This makes thing go a lot smoothe for me as I am getting a crazy number of PMs.

Archived