Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Commemerrative Sweater

Avic

I designed a sweater that I was going to purchase. Only to see that the site requires a minimum of 6 purchased. I figured that I would post it here to see if anyone else is willing to purchase them. Of course, I won't be taking any profit over this.

The sweater is 32 each for 6 ordered and 22 each for 12 ordered plus shipping.

http://www.customink.com/designs/seanfinal/6946839-1399050?cm_ven=hotlink&cm_cat=2&cm_pla=Body_img&cm_ite=designfront

Arite guys. I guess I didn't expect this quick of a turnout. Basically with at least 12 orders the price is 22.22 each. Two week shipping is free (by Dec 12) whereas one week shipping is 25% of the order price (by 12/5). The one week doesn't seem worth it for the price, but I'm open to your opinions. I would have to charge a few dollars for me to ship the sweaters to you all once I get them, and I need to doublecheck on how much that will be (will probably try to get a flat rate option to avoid confusion. Basically, at this point, if anyone who wants one can PM me with the quantity and size desired (use this link for sizing http://www.customink.com/items/sizing/108200_lineup/standard.htm). I'll probably wait a couple days for the PMs but I know you all want to get the sweaters and show your support asap.

I think the best and safest way to do it would be to handle payments through paypal. I do understand that there is a certain amount of trust on your guy's end involved and I have no control but to assure you that I'm only here to help.

Thanks guys.

Arite guys. I guess I didn't expect this quick of a turnout. Basically with at least 12 orders the price is 22.22 each. Two week shipping is free (by Dec 12) whereas one week shipping is 25% of the order price (by 12/5). The one week doesn't seem worth it for the price, but I'm open to your opinions. I would have to charge a few dollars for me to ship the sweaters to you all once I get them, and I need to doublecheck on how much that will be (will probably try to get a flat rate option to avoid confusion. Basically, at this point, if anyone who wants one can PM me with the quantity and size desired (use this link for sizing http://www.customink.com/items/sizing/108200_lineup/standard.htm). I'll probably wait a couple days for the PMs but I know you all want to get the sweaters and show your support asap.

I think the best and safest way to do it would be to handle payments through paypal. I do understand that there is a certain amount of trust on your guy's end involved and I have no control but to assure you that I'm only here to help.

Thanks guys.

No problem, man. ST will live on forever. We won't let the world forget about him. Just PM back whenever you need my info or paypal address, etc. I can send you 32 bucks right now, so whenever you are ready, I am ready.

Thanks guys.

Hey thanks a lot man I will PM you tomorrow with the sizes I want and then I will work out the paypal thing. I have never used that, but have a fried that does. So I will find a way to make it work again thanks a lot.

Archived