Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Honor Sean Taylor

Veretax

Dan Snyder, Vinny Cerrato, Joe Gibbs, and Redskins administration,

Many of us are saddened touched and grieved by the loss of #21 Sean Michael Taylor. All of us feel he should be remembered for all time, with a retired jersey maybe, a spot in the Hallowed Ring of Fame for sure, but I'd like to go a step further, I think that when we make our first selection in the 2008 NFL draft that we should get the commissioner's permission to have Sean Taylor's widow-ed girlfriend be the one to announce the pick. They had no problem giving homage to the tragedy in Va Tech this past year, I think this would be a great way to remember him.

Sincerely,

Tim Western

Hinton, WV

Redskins Fan since I understood football.

You're making a pretty big assumption that she even wants to be involved. Its OK to grieve but lets not get crazy about it. Let everything settle and then things like this can be talked about.

That's a good point, I would of course ask her, when the time is right if she wanted to do that, its too soon to really do that though. But in a few months maybe, your right though. We need to respect her as well as Sean.

I can't imagine how devastated his family, friends, and his Redskins family must feel. I don't know how they are going to be able to focus on football this weekend, but I hope somehow they can, and win a big game in his honor. God bless your soul Sean. You were so loved by us all, and will be missed.

Archived