Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Prayer and well wishes thread for Sean Taylor (Merged x a bunch)

bubba9497

:helmet: To Sean Taylor,

Not only as a Redskins fan, but also as a human being, I hope that you are okay after what happened today at your home in Miami, Florida. I am very confident that you will pull through this situation and perservere in the long run. It is sad stuff like this happens as my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. Get well soon.

Rooblakas

This whole thing just makes me want to break down and cry.

I'm just siting back thinking about how I remember watching him in college and saying to myself "that kid looks amazing" then I remember the draft day and getting chills waiting for Paul T to say he was selected by my team and then jumping up and down like a child.

Now it's even harder because I've seen a number of interviews where he came off as a great guy and now some fool comes along and tries to take everything (if not his life) away from him, just breaks my heart.

I love you Sean and please hang in there.

Sean,

To most of us you're a hero. To most of us you're invincible. To most of us you're a heart and soul of a Defense. To most of us, you are the one who keeps our hopes alive during a bad game. We cheers to you. We jump from our chairs for you. From High fives in the stands to simply screaming in excitement after a great play, we get energized because of you.

It is for you now, that we will pray. We will have faith that you will be alright. We know that sometimes even the strongest might fall. We have been brought back down to earth. We now know the difference between the meaningless and the purposeful. We know that you will overcome.

We know in our hearts that you will not give up...and neither will we.

:notworthy:helmet:21:helmet::notworthy

Archived