Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone see the Brady Quinn Subway commercial?

mistertim

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

First the guy gets picked in the 20s, then wants top 10 money. Then can't even get on the field. And now he is doing Subway commercials where they talked about him every Sunday coming out and throwing sandwiches to people then he says "actually I'm kinda busy on Sundays, guys...sorry". Busy doing what? Getting water for Derek Anderson? I can't believe he has the balls to actually be in a commercial.

First the guy gets picked in the 20s, then wants top 10 money. Then can't even get on the field. And now he is doing Subway commercials where they talked about him every Sunday coming out and throwing sandwiches to people then he says "actually I'm kinda busy on Sundays, guys...sorry". Busy doing what? Getting water for Derek Anderson? I can't believe he has the balls to actually be in a commercial.

omg!

A man is actually greedy...:doh:

if you are an entrepreneur you take the money and run.

what do you want him to do, crawl in a shell and be embarassed that he is a multi millionaire holding a clipboard? I should be so lucky.

Not sure what you're getting at here. Someone offers me some $$$ to be in a commercial I'd be damned if I was gonna turn it down. I think Brady Quinn catches quite a bit of unnecessary hate, guess it's cuz he played for ND

Not sure what you're getting at here. Someone offers me some $$$ to be in a commercial I'd be damned if I was gonna turn it down. I think Brady Quinn catches quite a bit of unnecessary hate, guess it's cuz he played for ND

Bingo!! If Quinn had played for any other college in the country he wouldn't get nearly this much ridicule. Quinn is smart kid who graduated with a political science AND economics degree from Notre Dame in less than four years. Yes, that's two legitimate degrees from one of the most prestgious academic universities in the world. This is a smart, personable, good-looking young man. So, safe to say, he's going to get offers most other guys will not. If Subway approached him about doing a commercial and say "Hey, want some money to go with it?" chances are BQ would be smart enough to say "sure."

Blame Subway here, not Brady Quinn. It's the same with Notre Dame, blame the media for all the hype, not the guys who play on the team. Last I checked Notre Dame hasn't had an outspoken personality on their roster in years (Holtz and Weis aren't on the roster). It was the media that ranked ND preseason #2 last year. Most ND fans I know (myself included) said "Number 2, no. Between 10-20, yes." Guess where they finished. Most of us also saw the struggles of this season coming too because the upper class is so devoid of talent (thanks Ty). The only people who didn't see it coming? Yep, the media.

BTW, Anderson's development this year was a blessing for Quinn. Sure the kid wants to be on the field, but we need to look no further then our own QB to see how good sitting out for a while is for a young singal caller. Quinn will be a very solid starting QB for some NFL team in another year or two. Maybe not a superstar, but certainly better then most that will be out there.

Archived