Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Help me out. I'd like some info on Reche Caldwell. (Mod edited title)

lilty1975

The guy has hands of stone, and simply isn't good enough to merit playing time. Kudos to Tom Brady for actually making him look like a semi-competent WR. He may get some time now that everyone in front of him is ailing. Here come the drops....

61 catches, 760 yards, 4 td's

Mark it down. NOT ONE PLAYER on the Redskins here will have these numbers this year. So your definition of "semi-competent" is the Skins definition of a #1 WR. :doh:

61 catches, 760 yards, 4 td's

Mark it down. NOT ONE PLAYER on the Redskins here will have these numbers this year. So your definition of "semi-competent" is the Skins definition of a #1 WR. :doh:

ARE is on pace to handily beat that yardage total (he's on pace for over 900), is on pace to come near that reception total (on pace for 57, and now that our O is playing better, he might pick it up). He has no TDs thus far, but that could change. He converted the 2-pt-conversion, and came within a yard of the endzone twice.

Where did you hear this from? I haven't heard any complaints about his character. I thought he wasn't playing simply because he sucks. And I thought we were through with Gators....

SARCASM....

I'm sick of hearing Gibbs saying how great of a guy the player is and saying how this is the most important thing and his football playing is secondary. Sorry you thought my post was anything other then a bad joke :doh:

As a Florida follower, I remember Reche being one of those receivers who quietly did his job. I can't say that he was ever a receiver who "stepped up big" in pressure situations. However, the guy produced for us in the years following the vacuum after the National Championship (97-99). Actually - I take that back... I'm pretty sure he played some of his best games against big rivals (UTenn, Georgia, Miami). So, who knows? Maybe putting him in against the 'Boys and setting him loose will work out for us. If there ever was a time when he had a chance to play some quality downs and make something happen, this would be the week.

Didn't follow him too much when he was in S.D. or N.E.

Archived