Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is Gibb getting a fair shake?

footballhenry

Your facts are skewed. You didn't take into account the number of teams who have changed out coaches in the last four years. So your facts sir are extremely misleading. There's no such thing as a get rich quick scheme in football. Even though the Saints are improving, they don't look anything like last year. It takes a franchise some time to build a winning program.

Umm no there not. Name another coach that lost so many games after leading like Gibbs has in a four year span. Go ahead dude, I'll wait on you.

And while we are all waiting Mr. "your facts are incorrect" I'll propose to you another question you can no answer. Of all of the great coaches who has blown so many leads and games in a 4 year span, name just one of these coaches that the fan base was so stupidly loyal to like you are to Gibbs? Again your not going to have an answer instead you'll just make dumb statements like "It takes time to win". No it doesn't. It takes good decision making (good FA pickups= Patriots this year, Redskins last season umm NO), good players to build around (Brunell, umm no. First round picks in Taylor, Rogers, and Landry without a #1 WR or a great QB and an aging Oline? Ummm NO), I could go on and on. I'll continue to see things the way they are in DC and you can continue to believe that its not 2007 and were in the way back machine and its 1987 and continue to think we have a good football team. The proof is in the results and the results suck.

Umm no there not. Name another coach that lost so many games after leading like Gibbs has in a four year span. Go ahead dude, I'll wait on you.

And while we are all waiting Mr. "your facts are incorrect" I'll propose to you another question you can no answer. Of all of the great coaches who has blown so many leads and games in a 4 year span, name just one of these coaches that the fan base was so stupidly loyal to like you are to Gibbs? Again your not going to have an answer instead you'll just make dumb statements like "It takes time to win". No it doesn't. It takes good decision making (good FA pickups= Patriots this year, Redskins last season umm NO), good players to build around (Brunell, umm no. First round picks in Taylor, Rogers, and Landry without a #1 WR or a great QB and an aging Oline? Ummm NO), I could go on and on. I'll continue to see things the way they are in DC and you can continue to believe that its not 2007 and were in the way back machine and its 1987 and continue to think we have a good football team. The proof is in the results and the results suck.

NFL doesn't have those Stats. So your hypothesis isn't based on facts. And do you honestly believe that the collapse of our defense in the 2nd half are entirely Gibbs' fault? Despite giving the lion share of draft picks and free agents to that side of the ball?

I take offense at your comment that I'm stupid or dumb for believing in Gibbs. Pretty brave words when you're nice and safe behind your keyboard. You might wanna re-read the guidelines that Om posted.

Archived