Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

campbell on doc walkers show

Brandon Lloyd Christmas

hey everyone, i thought i heard doc say campbell was coming on his show this morning, just wanted a recap if anyone heard it. not even sure if hes been on yet. mods feel free to kill this thread if campbell is not going on the show today, just wanted to know if campbell was on the show and if so, did he say anything worth discussing. thanks!

Campbell was on the show this morning. Wasn't that much to it really. Basically said what everyone was thinking and that everyone in the locker room was tired of giving games away and not having the killer instinct. It was pretty obvious the team is tired of the conservative BS and they need to stop having the mentality that every game is going to be close and go out there and try to score as many points as possible and let the final score at the final whistle be what it may.

I'm over it. This team has turned into the Cardinals. We're always a play or two away from a win. We'll never contend until Snyder is gone. This will never happen, so everyone; Enjoy your loveable losers.........the Washington Cubs!

P.S. I hope Cerrato is getting it in the keister somewhere.

It's absured that we keep losing games like this. If we were a bad team, we would be losing more convincgly week in and out. If we were a good team, we would easily win these games. But since we're a retarded team coached by a guy who I love but has lost his touch, we are where we are.

Archived