Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Campbell should ask to be traded

F-16 CHIEF

Dude....this was worthy of it's own thread?

First off, you could have added this to one of many existing threads that no one cares about. Second, if the coaches don't have faith in JC then the coaches should go. Please don't post anymore silly threads.

Thanks!

Yes actually. This does deserve its own thread. Gibbs has shown this season that he trusts JC very little. It's getting really bad. He is loyal to clowns, then treats JC like a 3rd stringer. Let him do his thing. JC is a big boy. He can take it.

I apologize for everyone else on this thread, F-16. I understand what you're trying to say, and I fully agree. Some other poster made the point that Joe Gibbs gets credit for nothing, and we should simply be happy that JG brought in JC. Well, if JG was so high on the kid in the first place, you would think he would want JC to have the ball in his hands on 3rd and 7, wouldn't you? He is not being brought along like Carson Palmer. Carson Palmer sat a year, threw the rock around for a year learning, and then was given the reigns to the offense. Campbell has sat a year, played half a year, and now is being asked to sit on a horse while someone else walks it around.

The fault for this loss does not lie on the shoulders of the players, but the coaches. We saw the players run that no huddle and we saw what j cam iss really capable of doing. However, when it came down to the crucial situations of the game, the coaches decide to jump in and take stupid untimely timeouts, and even worse playcalls. Yes, the draw play is a perfect example fresh on everyones mind, but how about mike sellers up the middle on a third and one. Sellers? I think everyone will agree that Clinton was having a stand out day, not to mention last weeks performance. Whoever is calling the plays needs to go...not Campbell. I think we are all just waiting for Gibbs to bow out.

Why not Mike Sellers.....hes 280lbs? I was calling for Sellers on every 3rd and short play we had. But being 280lbs and a Peterbilt truck.........I have no idea why he tried to dive over a pile. :doh:

Archived