Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SNF Game Thread: Chargers VS Colts (And only Colts and Chargers. **** the Cowboys!)

praise_gibbs

Sorry, I apparently overstepped in this thread. I underestimated the sensitivites of the board. My apologies to those trying to enjoy the game.

Oh shove it!

Go join your Cowboy brethren in a circle jerk elsewhere. Not ES.

This site welcomes you punks with open arms for some crazy reason but, not this week. Though, your team will probably win next week.. doesn't mean that your stay here is going to be all roses.

**** the cowboys!

kthnxbye.

Sorry, I apparently overstepped in this thread. I underestimated the sensitivites of the board. My apologies to those trying to enjoy the game.

Oh stop it.

You can’t be so dense that you don’t see that, other than Cowboys fans and People magazine subscribers, most people are sick of having Tony Romo sits to pee shoved down their throats all the time. Every sports show, every TV network, goes out of their way to pimp that ugly ****er every which way to Sunday. Some of us would like a reprieve from the madness and focus on, you know, guys not named Brady and Romo sits to pee. That’s especially true in a thread revolving around guys named Manning and Rivers.

Archived