Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The True Turning Point of the Game?

NFLAnalyzer

Turning point was the drive off the McNabb fumble. We score 6 there and we win. Instead we hit a field goal and simply delay the inevitable. Philly was moving it all day against our D and the fumble was an aberration. We should have gone for it. Worse case scenario, they have to get a field goal starting from their own 2. Best case scenario we're 6-3 and have the inside track for a wildcard spot. The best you could have hoped for after going up 5 is to "not lose" which is all this team is about.. "Not losing" much less "winning"

When Cooley had a movement penalty and our caoches responded with fear by calling a draw play without even spreading the formation. That play had a low chance of scoring and everyone on the field and watching new it. It was a safe call to try to get some points.

How many damn times does this team have to make a safe offensive call with the intent on letting the defense win it before they realize that doens't work?

All those opportunities in the redzone and we came away with a field goal. We simply CAN'T have that. How do you not score with so many chances? We ran too much down there.....when they stuff the line like that, running is not going to do much. The coaches messed that one up.

But if it was one play, I'd say it was the pass on 3rd and 21/4th and inches conversion.

does the name ladell betts ring a bell? i dont care that we forced mcnabb to fumble the next play...betts is a joke and im glad he had another fumble in a key point of a game to prove that hes garbage. what a momentum swing he provides for other teams with his 2 ypc average (i dont know the exact numbers, i may be overestimating) and great hands. clinton portis had been running great why even put that bum ladell in the game, send him and gibbs on a rocket ship to the moon and then blow the hell out of it with some sort of nuke.

When Cooley had a movement penalty and our caoches responded with fear by calling a draw play without even spreading the formation. That play had a low chance of scoring and everyone on the field and watching new it. It was a safe call to try to get some points.

How many damn times does this team have to make a safe offensive call with the intent on letting the defense win it before they realize that doens't work?

This is the correct answer.

Draw play on 3rd and goal from the 7. Killed every bit of momentum, confidence and heart we were playing with. Coaching scared yet again.

Amen brother. Terrible call. Draw play from the 7? What's worse is that it seemed like they were going to call that play on 3rd and 2 and decided to keep it even though we were five yards farther back. I don't think they were going to Thrash. Where's the imagination on this team?

Amen brother. Terrible call. Draw play from the 7? What's worse is that it seemed like they were going to call that play on 3rd and 2 and decided to keep it even though we were five yards farther back. I don't think they were going to Thrash. Where's the imagination on this team?

It's the same play taht killed our momentum against The Cardinals when we wtrying to close door on the game. It's the same play that killed our momentum against The Jets when we were trying to close out that game. Now it killed our momentum against The Eagles. It's just chicken ***** coaching is all it is. Nothing more mothing less. Pure Cowardace!! They got a penalty the play before a chickened out! Against The Cardinals & Jets, you can survive it. Against the Eagles, you will lose.

Against The Cardinals & Jets, you can survive it. Against the Eagles, you will lose.

Absolutely! I just don't know how Gibbs doesn't see that. I mean the Walrus on the opposite sideline was pulling out a 4th down try with 8 minutes left in the 3rd quarter! He knew what this game was about.

Archived