Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OT: Coach Andy Reid...

thito_da_skins_fan

Coach Andy Reid had put together the perfect Eagles team. The only thing he was missing was a good quarterback. He had scouted all the colleges, and even the high schools, but he couldn’t find a ringer quarterback who could ensure a Super Bowl win.

Then one night, while watching CNN and eating a donut, he saw a war-zone scene in Bosnia. In one corner of the background, he spotted a young Bosnian soldier with a truly incredible arm. He threw a hand grenade straight into a 15th-story window 200 yards away—ka-boom! He threw another hand grenade into a group of 10 soldiers 100 yards away—ka-blooey! Then a car passed, going 90 mph—bulls-eye!

“I’ve got to get this guy!” Reid said to himself. “He has the perfect arm!”

So, he brings him to the States and teaches him the great game of football, and the Eagles go on to win the Super Bowl for the first time in history.

The young Bosnian is known as the Great Hero of football, and when Reid asks him what he wants, all the young man wants to do is to call his mother. “Mom,” he says into the phone, “I just won the Super Bowl.”

“I don’t want to talk to you,” the old woman says. “You deserted us. You are not my son.”

“I don’t think you understand, Mother!” the young man pleads. “I just won the greatest sporting event in the world. I’m here among thousands of my adoring fans.”

“No, let me tell you,” the mother retorts. “At this very moment, there are gunshots all around us. The neighborhood is a pile of rubble. Your two brothers were beaten within an inch of their lives last week, and this week your sister was raped in broad daylight.”

The old lady pauses, and then tearfully says, “…I’ll never forgive you for making us move to Philadelphia!”

Originally posted by Skinmonger

Seth, that joke bit when I heard it 3 years ago with the NY Giants replacing the Eagles. Stick with knock-knock jokes.

stick with getting off my balls

you don't like it, don't read it

funny how you "heard" it used with the Giants when it's talking about a team who has never won a Superbowl

idiot

:finger: :finger:

Oh, I'm sorry, you must have made it up yourself. The line about the Superbowl wasn't always in it.

I guess you do what need to make it past the fact that the franchise you follow is ridiculed nationwide.

only part i changed (added) was "eating a donut"

ridiculed nationwide? do you have a life? are you stupid? do you follow football? am i asking too many questions at once?

look jackass, i understand that the joke affected you in a negative way, but the truth is the truth -- Philly is trash

it's simple, you don't like it, don't read it

:cool:

Take off the Maroon glasses Seth. They are ridiculed nationwide.

I didn't mean to anger you:shhh:

THiTo11, I think he means green glasses. Isn't that who Warren Sapp was ridiculing in the #7 Jaws jersey at the Super Bowl? That seven stood for 7Up and Philly, never had it, never will.:laugh:

Originally posted by Yusuf06

And I might add an Igglefan with an IQ lower than the # of Lombardi Trophies possessed by his favorite team.

If that is what makes you guys forget how bad your team blows, I'm happy for you.

I'm sure the next coaching change will be the "magic" one.:cry:

I'm sure the next coaching change will be the "magic" one.:cry:

Spurrier will be here longer than it takes Andy Reid to locate his feet

and in case you didn't know, both our teams are 0-0

except YOUR QB has been exposed for the overrated fraud he is and YOUR defense is losing key players

you had your chance to shine, now it's over

enjoy your offseason

:high:

An eagles fan talkin shizznit and CK nowhere to be found? Blaspheme. Here I am and lets do the damn thing. You know...although I have the name Cowboykilla, I really hate Eagles fans more. Maybe it's because they are all so inbred they can't look straight, or maybe it's because they smell like manuer. Either way, I wouldn't piss on one to put him out if he/she was on fire.

Skinsmonger is yet another one of the many dumpster scavengers that somehow was let into a public library and was allowed to use the computer. He is nothing. He is nothing. He is nothing. Thito and I will be happy to be the board trash men from now on out. Skinsmonger will not be tolerated.

Archived