Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins Game Sunday...where are you tailgating???

skinslove<3

I am a cigar girl at the stadium and as you may or may not know we drive around in golf carts and sell packages of cigars. I am just interested in where fun people are tailgating that would be intersted in having a few cigar ladies stop by to hang out with them??

Let me know where you are at!!!:cheers:

If you have tickets on the club level, stop by Club Macanudo at somepoint on Sunday!!!

Let's go SKINS :):eaglesuck

I will be tailgating alone in my backyard, which I might add is about 900 miles from FedEx Field. :doh: Three months ago I thought I was going to this one but it didn't work out.

Anyway, there should be a big white tent over by the fence. I'm sure my brother and my dad would appreciate the cigar girls. Maybe one of his friends will actually buy one too.

I am a cigar girl at the stadium and as you may or may not know we drive around in golf carts and sell packages of cigars. I am just interested in where fun people are tailgating that would be intersted in having a few cigar ladies stop by to hang out with them??

Let me know where you are at!!!:cheers:

If you have tickets on the club level, stop by Club Macanudo at somepoint on Sunday!!!

Let's go SKINS :):eaglesuck

While I don't smoke, I know there was a huge interest where I tailgate, Orange H-31. You've probably seen my setup ... (blue Liberty, Redskins canopy, sat dish on the roof)

I'm sure we will see you on Sunday ...

:cheers::cheers::cheers: :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck

Let's see here. You're a cigar girl, right? :)

Are you selliing Sonny's? Me likes.

i am at work at dont have any pictures of me and my girls...but i am pretty sure that i know where you were headed with that comment...

we are selling sonny's. where are you gonig to be tailgating? i can swing by and sell you some....i might have to hold some just for you though, they go by pretty fast!:helmet:

There is a picture of lovely Amy and her friend from the Jets tailgate on post 115 of the Eagles vs. Skins thanksgiving tailgate thread. Or you can see her in the thread with pictures from the Jets tailgate. Amy is the young lady with the burgundy and gold feather boa.

i am at work at dont have any pictures of me and my girls...but i am pretty sure that i know where you were headed with that comment...

we are selling sonny's. where are you gonig to be tailgating? i can swing by and sell you some....i might have to hold some just for you though, they go by pretty fast!:helmet:

Still up in the air if I'm going to be there. It's a matter of how many tix my buddy's company give to clients. They are sweet tix and I hope I'll be there. If I'm there at the ES tailgate you can't miss me. 6'4, shaved head, goatee and burgandy Manley jersey.

Archived