Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why No Videos?

Just wondering why there are basically no videos of past games this year. Everything is a torrent which I can't get. What happened to all of the MPG's or WMV's like last year. Those used to get me fired up. I'm assuming the person who did them last year can't do it this year for some reason? Bummer...

You know why there are no videos?

Because you guys rather post about there being no videos instead of downloading the programs needed and make your own videos. Instead of relying on others and as a result become disappointed.. how about step up and do what others are not currently?

:2cents:

You know why there are no videos?

Because you guys rather post about there being no videos instead of downloading the programs needed and make your own videos. Instead of relying on others and as a result become disappointed.. how about step up and do what others are not currently?

:2cents:

:applause:

I record the games all the time, and I'm more than positive you can download them via torrent, you just dont understand how and choose not to learn.

If that's not the case, what is it?

:applause:

I record the games all the time, and I'm more than positive you can download them via torrent, you just dont understand how and choose not to learn.

If that's not the case, what is it?

There could be several reasons. I personally know people who live in a rural area where the only internet access is dial-up which would take 5 days to download a torrent and times-out long before you finish. I know because I've had dial-up. Also, there a lot of students who live on campus and their internet access is restricted to exclude downloading torrents.

I live in an area that will only show Washington live 3 times this year. Direct TV is not an option for a lot of people in apartments or an area with bad reception. I'm lucky in that I can download the torrents. But if I couldn't, I don't understand where I'm supposed to get the footage to make my own videos.

There could be several reasons. I personally know people who live in a rural area where the only internet access is dial-up which would take 5 days to download a torrent and times-out long before you finish. I know because I've had dial-up. Also, there a lot of students who live on campus and their internet access is restricted to exclude downloading torrents.

I live in an area that will only show Washington live 3 times this year. Direct TV is not an option for a lot of people in apartments or an area with bad reception. I'm lucky in that I can download the torrents. But if I couldn't, I don't understand where I'm supposed to get the footage to make my own videos.

Dial up, sure, however, if they're downloading highlight vidoes which are not small, I doubt it's that reason.

Sure they live on campus, but there are ways to get around torrents, encryptions, etc, I know several programs.

Or if you want, buy yourself some web hosting, big size and lots of bandwidth, and ill upload them for you there, that way nobody has to deal with torrents, or buy me a rapidshare account.

Either works :applause:

Archived