Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What your jersey means on gameday...

ceekay84

For me, even after the trouncing of the Pats last weekend, I find myself in my Skins jersey again. Maybe, I'm retarded thinking there is any chance of the Skins making it to the playoffs with the performance they put on last weekend @ NE. I'm not totally sold on Redskins coming off with a W today (yes even against the @#^@ Jets), but yet I still believe in my team. And today, like any other Sunday, I am a Redskins fan. No matter what team the Skins are up against, I still wear my jersey with my head up high...

I got my Portis on baby!

Portis blows just like our team. I threw my Portis jersey in the garbage where it belongs. He's pathetic. Gibbs needs to go. Never thought I'd say that but I just did. The game has passed him by and we have another year of his contract left.

I'm so sick and tired of saying, "Well, maybe next year." But guess what, "Next Year" never comes for Redskin's fans.

Portis blows just like our team. I threw my Portis jersey in the garbage where it belongs. He's pathetic. Gibbs needs to go. Never thought I'd say that but I just did. The game has passed him by and we have another year of his contract left.

I'm so sick and tired of saying, "Well, maybe next year." But guess what, "Next Year" never comes for Redskin's fans.

Quick....put a SARC label on it

To Late

I buy at least one jersey every season whether it be a current or former player. If I wear a jersey on gameday and the skins lose, that jersey gets retired until the next season when it becomes active again.

This year my Clinton Portis and Sam Shade jerseys have been disqualified. I knew better than to wear one last week against the Pats.

Archived