Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Williams is Going to Have To Adjust the Scheme

method man

What week will the WR's score a TD?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. What week will the WR's score a TD?

• Week 9 NYJ
    • Week 10 Philly
    • Week 11 Dallas
    • Week 12 Tampa
    • Week 13 Buffalo
    • Week 14 Chicago
    • Week 15 Giants
    • Week 16 Vikings
    • Week 17 Dallas

ffs people.. Williams can't adjust? His current scheme is an adjustment. Williams is known for his creative blitzing. He does need to adjust his scheme, because the Pats have shown it's susceptible to a very well executed short field attack. He needs to start showing new things and mix it. Then again, he's not an idiot, and I'm sure he knows this as well.

Guest RideorDieChic

Of all our present coaches, Gregg Wlliams maybe the only one that possesses the intangibles-- creativity and smarts-- needed to compete with Bellichick and such. As of now, is evident that he is not brought it to fruition, NE disected our defense to pieces.

Although, Williams' style is creative on various levels, to get to elite status, he must be able to think out side of the box and depart from conventional schemes, by making his defense a bit more fluid and mutable. He definitely has the personnel to do it.

Guest RideorDieChic

Of all our present coaches, Gregg Wlliams maybe the only one that possesses the intangibles-- creativity and smarts-- needed to compete with Bellichick and such. As of now, is evident that he is not brought it to fruition, NE disected our defense to pieces.

Although, Williams' style is creative on various levels, to get to elite status, he must be able to think out side of the box and depart from conventional schemes, by making his defense a bit more fluid and mutable. He definitely has the personnel to do it.

Williams better adjust something, the whole league now has game film from last Sunday and I am willing to bet many teams we play will mimic what the Patriots did to this defense.

I am really starting to believe that when you come here to the redskins you get good money and lose. That is pointed at the coaches and free agents that come here, however the people we draft we let go and then wonder why things like this keep happening.

Pierce gone, Dockery gone, Watson gone.....

We bring in DeMulling and he is a credable starter but yet we still play Puccilo. Stephen Heyer owned one of the best Defensive Ends in the NFL Jason Taylor playing a position he never played but yet we continue to start Todd Wade, the very same Todd Wade that couldn't even make a Houston Texan squad! Mind you the Texans that sucked before this year!

Let's also point out that the new strength and conditioning coaches here, now the team is suffering from muscle pulls and strains.....This wasn't a issue with Bubba Tyer and the men he had here now was it?

Makes you think huh? This whole organization needs to be BLOWN UP from ownership to the equipment people that weren't even smart enough to pack longer cleats going into Green Bay..........

If there was an organization that is STUCK ON STUPID, its the Washington Redskins.....

Williams better adjust something, the whole league now has game film from last Sunday and I am willing to bet many teams we play will mimic what the Patriots did to this defense.

I am really starting to believe that when you come here to the redskins you get good money and lose. That is pointed at the coaches and free agents that come here, however the people we draft we let go and then wonder why things like this keep happening.

Pierce gone, Dockery gone, Watson gone.....

We bring in DeMulling and he is a credable starter but yet we still play Puccilo. Stephen Heyer owned one of the best Defensive Ends in the NFL Jason Taylor playing a position he never played but yet we continue to start Todd Wade, the very same Todd Wade that couldn't even make a Houston Texan squad! Mind you the Texans that sucked before this year!

Let's also point out that the new strength and conditioning coaches here, now the team is suffering from muscle pulls and strains.....This wasn't a issue with Bubba Tyer and the men he had here now was it?

Makes you think huh? This whole organization needs to be BLOWN UP from ownership to the equipment people that weren't even smart enough to pack longer cleats going into Green Bay..........

If there was an organization that is STUCK ON STUPID, its the Washington Redskins.....

Some of you people are amazing. Our defense is playing great. We had a bad game all around. It happens. I trust GW, the man who has had us as a top 5 defense 3 of his 4 years here.

top 5 defense?

We had the ninth overall defense in 05 and we're out of the top five in total defense this year.

He's still good, but sooo stubborn.

Some of you people are amazing. Our defense is playing great. We had a bad game all around. It happens. I trust GW, the man who has had us as a top 5 defense 3 of his 4 years here.

top 5 defense?

We had the ninth overall defense in 05 and we're out of the top five in total defense this year.

He's still good, but sooo stubborn.

i dont get it, the defense is keeping the redskins in games with a offense that cant score more than 2 TD's game. In football its the offense job to score points and the defense job to stop the other team from scoring. Last i check nobody this season has stopped the patriots so thats game in the books and in the past. This redskins offensive line needs to start run and pass protecting in order for this defense to stay off the field for 30 + minutes a game. It starts with running the ball and the redskins passed the ball 39 times and ran it 12 times against the patriots. i perfer 30+ runs and 20-25 passes thats redskins football controling the clock to keep the defense fresh and taking shots downfield once the run sucks up the defense. Now this defense can sit back and just cause turnovers with 4 Dlineman rushing and everybody else waiting in zone coverage to INT, man i bet fletcher and taylor wouldnt have had so much success if it were not for zone coverage. as a matter of fact all the INTs and sacks that his team has improved upon compared to last season is credited to GW's and his zone packages, again the Patriots have been dominating everybody they play its in the books and in the past. the redskin will run the ball again and not pass it on 1st and 2nd down setting up 3rd and long :doh1:

i dont get it, the defense is keeping the redskins in games with a offense that cant score more than 2 TD's game. In football its the offense job to score points and the defense job to stop the other team from scoring. Last i check nobody this season has stopped the patriots so thats game in the books and in the past. This redskins offensive line needs to start run and pass protecting in order for this defense to stay off the field for 30 + minutes a game. It starts with running the ball and the redskins passed the ball 39 times and ran it 12 times against the patriots. i perfer 30+ runs and 20-25 passes thats redskins football controling the clock to keep the defense fresh and taking shots downfield once the run sucks up the defense. Now this defense can sit back and just cause turnovers with 4 Dlineman rushing and everybody else waiting in zone coverage to INT, man i bet fletcher and taylor wouldnt have had so much success if it were not for zone coverage. as a matter of fact all the INTs and sacks that his team has improved upon compared to last season is credited to GW's and his zone packages, again the Patriots have been dominating everybody they play its in the books and in the past. the redskin will run the ball again and not pass it on 1st and 2nd down setting up 3rd and long :doh1:

Archived