Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Reid Arrested Again! (Yes, again!)

Number5

Explain this....

Why isn't there a search warrant being peformed at the house....obviously there is dope at the house?

There are other minor children in the house......

Why is the State not seizing the children? (Endangerment)

1) You don't really know that. We don't know who is coming in or out and what they have on them.

2) Why would you be seizing other children from a family and inserting the State into a matter of addiction? How are the other children really being 'endangered?'

Because someone gets high, doesn't mean they are a danger in that particular moment. Just like if Dad and Uncle Bob get drunk during a Redskins game, the State shouldn't have the right to steal their children from them.

1) You don't really know that. We don't know who is coming in or out and what they have on them.

2) Why would you be seizing other children from a family and inserting the State into a matter of addiction? How are the other children really being 'endangered?'

Because someone gets high, doesn't mean they are a danger in that particular moment. Just like if Dad and Uncle Bob get drunk during a Redskins game, the State shouldn't have the right to steal their children from them.

The said person is under house arrest.......reasonable suspicion?

Getting drunk...isn't illegal

So two of Reids kids are still getting high at home with the kids under the same roof?

In possesion of narcotics...unregistered handguns....hollow tip bullets...etc..

So is this a endangering enviroment? Just curious? This is at the Reid home with minor children.

One of children pulled the unregistered handgun on somebody........with drugs in posession etc.....etc...............

So two of Reids kids are still getting high at home with the kids under the same roof?

So is this a endangering enviroment? Just curious? This is at the Reid home with minor children.

One of children pulled the unregistered handgun on somebody........with drugs in posession etc.....etc...............

You really hate Reid and his kids. Why? Did Garrett short change you on some smack?

You really hate Reid and his kids. Why? Did Garrett short change you on some smack?

Then get the kids who were arrested and sentenced into jail or some kind of halfway house. Don't take the other kids away from the family.

As for getting drunk being legal, so what? Being 'altered' is being altered, like it or not. That in and of itself (from what you seemed to be saying, maybe it just wasn't clear that you were adding it all up) is not a reason to consider a home 'dangerous.'

"unregistered' handgun. What does that mean? I thought you were against gun control. And hollow point bullets? So the ____ what? It's not like hollow points are filled with chemicals. It's just another type of ammo.

I'm not saying I want a drugged up person USING one, just that you're spouting a lot of the media jargon used to justify a certain agenda and create emotion around a subject so that misperceptions or outright deceptions triumph over the truth and some measure of reason.

It would have been sufficient to say that the kid pulled a gun on someone and not in self-defense or brandished it while high or was not lawfully in possession of it (some states have restrictions on age for handguns.) The other stuff was straight out of some politician or 'activist' playbook.

Then get the kids who were arrested and sentenced into jail or some kind of halfway house. Don't take the other kids away from the family.

As for getting drunk being legal, so what? Being 'altered' is being altered, like it or not. That in and of itself (from what you seemed to be saying, maybe it just wasn't clear that you were adding it all up) is not a reason to consider a home 'dangerous.'

"unregistered' handgun. What does that mean? I thought you were against gun control. And hollow point bullets? So the ____ what? It's not like hollow points are filled with chemicals. It's just another type of ammo.

I'm not saying I want a drugged up person USING one, just that you're spouting a lot of the media jargon used to justify a certain agenda and create emotion around a subject so that misperceptions or outright deceptions triumph over the truth and some measure of reason.

It would have been sufficient to say that the kid pulled a gun on someone and not in self-defense or brandished it while high or was not lawfully in possession of it (some states have restrictions on age for handguns.) The other stuff was straight out of some politician or 'activist' playbook.

No....just frustrating to watch the garbage play out.....

If this garbage was you and I or our kids..........they would have been behind bars a long time ago.

Good point....anyone else's kids would have been booked and in prison after the first offense. I don't care if he is the coach of the Eagles, they shouldn't be treated any different. Hell, with all the celebrity "justice" going on from Britney Spears, Paris Hilton, the chick from Lost, etc....all you have to do is be famous and you get special treatment by the law..

That's why I'm going to be famous....that way I can piss on a cop and only get a warning! :laugh:

No....just frustrating to watch the garbage play out.....

If this garbage was you and I or our kids..........they would have been behind bars a long time ago.

Good point....anyone else's kids would have been booked and in prison after the first offense. I don't care if he is the coach of the Eagles, they shouldn't be treated any different. Hell, with all the celebrity "justice" going on from Britney Spears, Paris Hilton, the chick from Lost, etc....all you have to do is be famous and you get special treatment by the law..

That's why I'm going to be famous....that way I can piss on a cop and only get a warning! :laugh:

I am stating an opinion...not a political agenda :rolleyes:

I am stating an opinion...not a political agenda :rolleyes:

Archived