Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jason Campbell is Still Developing (Positive)

2006Skins

Lets not forget the fact that JC hasn't played an entire season as the starter. Whether you like the coaches or not, or Betts/CP or the receivers, you have to acknowledge the fact that JC is carrying this offense by himself. Theres no offensive line and the receivers are dropping balls left and right. I give credit to Jason Campbell for playing hard and playing well with no help around him. I look forward to seeing what he can do with help around him and some protection.

HAIL

Lets not forget the fact that JC hasn't played an entire season as the starter. Whether you like the coaches or not, or Betts/CP or the receivers, you have to acknowledge the fact that JC is carrying this offense by himself. Theres no offensive line and the receivers are dropping balls left and right. I give credit to Jason Campbell for playing hard and playing well with no help around him. I look forward to seeing what he can do with help around him and some protection.

HAIL

HAIL

Hail, however someone has tostand accountable for 3 fumbles and an interception, i know hes raw and needs time, but to not hold him accountable is rediculous

HAIL

Hail, however someone has tostand accountable for 3 fumbles and an interception, i know hes raw and needs time, but to not hold him accountable is rediculous

Hold him responsible? what are you going to do, put him in time-out

Our 25 year old essentially rookie quarterback didnt play well. He overthrew receivers and fumbled the ball.

Practice, Focus, and come out next Sunday.

Like Operations said, hes shown flashes but there is more to come... so we hope

Hold him responsible? what are you going to do, put him in time-out

Our 25 year old essentially rookie quarterback didnt play well. He overthrew receivers and fumbled the ball.

Practice, Focus, and come out next Sunday.

Like Operations said, hes shown flashes but there is more to come... so we hope

Archived