Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jason Campbell is Still Developing (Positive)

2006Skins

Quick Release

Not throwing INTs

Holding on to the ball

Holding on to the ball TO LONG

Not throwing into D-Lineman (see point one)

Long Ball Accuracy

Medium Ball Accuracy

Poise? Yeah its a NEGATIVE when he doesn't run away like a little girl sometimes

How about EMOTION?....the ability to Inspire?....leadership

How about a FIRE IN THE BELLY

JC is BEHIND in development in my opinion...and the last two games he went backwards

Jason Campbell seems to compare nicely with some big time qbs. you have inflated expectations. sorry.

jc's stats

| Passing | Rushing |

+----------+-----+---------------------------------------+-----------------+

| Year TM | G | Comp Att PCT YD Y/A TD INT | Att Yards TD |

| 2006 was | 7 | 110 207 53.1 1297 6.3 10 6 | 24 107 0 |

| 2007 was | 7 | 121 204 59.3 1378 6.8 6 6 | 21 100 1 |

| TOTAL | 14 | 231 411 56.2 2675 6.5 16 12 | 45 207 1 |

John elway

----------+-----+---------------------------------------+-----------------+

| 1983 den | 11 | 123 259 47.5 1663 6.4 7 14 | 28 146 1 |

| 1984 den | 15 | 214 380 56.3 2598 6.8 18 15 | 56 237 1 |

Troy aikman

+---------------------------------------+-----------------+

| Passing | Rushing |

| 1989 dal | 11 | 155 293 52.9 1749 6.0 9 18 | 38 302 0 |

| 1990 dal | 15 | 226 399 56.6 2579 6.5 11 18 | 40 172 1 |

Look at that, very close if not better than some hall of fame qb's. this si what we are trying to tell you. it does not and will not happen over night.

now compare to even mondern big name qb's.

tom brady

---------+-----+---------------------------------------+-----------------+

| 2000 nwe | 1 | 1 3 33.3 6 2.0 0 0 | 0 0 0 |

| 2001 nwe | 15 | 264 413 63.9 2843 6.9 18 12 | 36 43 0 |

Jason Campbell seems to compare nicely with some big time qbs. you have inflated expectations. sorry......

In the same thread you said MY expectations are to HIGH....you compare him to Elway, Aikman and Brady

You Heard it here first...Lefty said JC is a Hall of Famer

Good

Then we MIGHT get the VALUE we should EXPECT from him

Question is when?

"The Future is NOW" remember?

Jason Campbell seems to compare nicely with some big time qbs. you have inflated expectations. sorry......

In the same thread you said MY expectations are to HIGH....you compare him to Elway, Aikman and Brady

Good

Question is when?

Good

Question is when?

no i just said your expectations this far in his development are to high. and that he compares at this stage with many good qb's. how his career plays out is not set in stone.

your the one trying to say he should be farther along. all i am saying is he is right on track.

and i already said to you befor the future is jason campbell. him playing is now. aikman won the superbowl his forth year as a starter. campbell 4-3 in his first full year as the starter. lets give him time to grow.

Good

Question is when?

no i just said your expectations this far in his development are to high. and that he compares at this stage with many good qb's. how his career plays out is not set in stone.

your the one trying to say he should be farther along. all i am saying is he is right on track.

and i already said to you befor the future is jason campbell. him playing is now. aikman won the superbowl his forth year as a starter. campbell 4-3 in his first full year as the starter. lets give him time to grow.

....your the one trying to say he should be farther along. all i am saying is he is right on track.,,.

So you saw Progress in the Cardinals game?

This game?

Has JC had a Great game yet?

Next year?

My arguments are part anger over today, and residual over Brunells treatment

Having said that, we gave up a lot for JC and I just don't see IT yet

I hope he does develop...these last two weeks do not inspire confidence

....your the one trying to say he should be farther along. all i am saying is he is right on track.,,.

This game?

Next year?

Jason sometimes has trouble connecting with his receivers whether its them dropping or him overthrowing them. The fact is he is putting forth the effort, he doesn't even have a full season under his belt. He is spending the most time working we need to give him a little credit. Shame on all of you who said Jason is our franchise QB, and then after a really bad game turn your backs.

We can not expect him to be Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, or even an Eli manning at this point. They all took time to develop, while Brady had a good defense and enough offensive wepons to get him through. Jason on the other hand has a make shift line, and receiving core that is made of a few number 2's and a few number 3s. We just do not have a go to wide reciever. Our running backs are not getting it done not that is thier fault because or line is hurting. Still does not help Jason though.

Bottom line is he is still developing into a nfl QB. Give him the time and he will develop just fine.

Have Faith

HAIL!!!

Jason sometimes has trouble connecting with his receivers whether its them dropping or him overthrowing them. The fact is he is putting forth the effort, he doesn't even have a full season under his belt. He is spending the most time working we need to give him a little credit. Shame on all of you who said Jason is our franchise QB, and then after a really bad game turn your backs.

We can not expect him to be Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, or even an Eli manning at this point. They all took time to develop, while Brady had a good defense and enough offensive wepons to get him through. Jason on the other hand has a make shift line, and receiving core that is made of a few number 2's and a few number 3s. We just do not have a go to wide reciever. Our running backs are not getting it done not that is thier fault because or line is hurting. Still does not help Jason though.

Bottom line is he is still developing into a nfl QB. Give him the time and he will develop just fine.

Have Faith

HAIL!!!

This game?

Next year?

last game they did not let him play. they called 7 passes in the second half.

today we got owned. the patriots have the number 4 overall defense in the nfl.

i have seen flashes this year of his greatness. the busted shovel pass in the cardinals game. the cooley td pass in the eagles game. how he played in green bay. the plays he made last year specially against the saints and rams.

yes be angry about today. but jc should not be that focus. we failed in many other areas that should anger you more.

and brunell has nothing to do with jc. i think he got the short end of the stick but he also did not have the range we needed. when we drafted JC as you said with those 3 picks he should have been a starter sooner. so this year he would be further along tot he point some of you expect.

You don't see IT cause as you said your bitter over the brunell issue. your biased. trust me i was the number 1 brunell guy. i have 2 jersey's the whole nine. i love the left handed bandit. but it goes back to what you said, we gave up so much for JC he should have been given the start last year. we are that much further behind.

relax. today hurts alot. trust me i bleed B&G as much as you. but its also 1 game. we have 9 more left. and still in the playoff hunt. lets let jason grow and see where he takes us the rest of the year and asses his play than shall we?

This game?

Next year?

last game they did not let him play. they called 7 passes in the second half.

today we got owned. the patriots have the number 4 overall defense in the nfl.

i have seen flashes this year of his greatness. the busted shovel pass in the cardinals game. the cooley td pass in the eagles game. how he played in green bay. the plays he made last year specially against the saints and rams.

yes be angry about today. but jc should not be that focus. we failed in many other areas that should anger you more.

and brunell has nothing to do with jc. i think he got the short end of the stick but he also did not have the range we needed. when we drafted JC as you said with those 3 picks he should have been a starter sooner. so this year he would be further along tot he point some of you expect.

You don't see IT cause as you said your bitter over the brunell issue. your biased. trust me i was the number 1 brunell guy. i have 2 jersey's the whole nine. i love the left handed bandit. but it goes back to what you said, we gave up so much for JC he should have been given the start last year. we are that much further behind.

relax. today hurts alot. trust me i bleed B&G as much as you. but its also 1 game. we have 9 more left. and still in the playoff hunt. lets let jason grow and see where he takes us the rest of the year and asses his play than shall we?

Have Faith

HAIL!!!

quoted for truth:applause:

Have Faith

HAIL!!!

quoted for truth:applause:

And guess what...Ryan Leaf will make millions more than you ever will and has more talent than you ever will. Please dont think that Im saying that I could do better. But then again, what else is expected from an 18 year old like you.

umm, whats the real difference between 18 and 23? legal drinking age? couldn't be much more than that considering the 23 year old said "what else is expected from an 18 year old like you" ... :laugh:

And guess what...Ryan Leaf will make millions more than you ever will and has more talent than you ever will. Please dont think that Im saying that I could do better. But then again, what else is expected from an 18 year old like you.

umm, whats the real difference between 18 and 23? legal drinking age? couldn't be much more than that considering the 23 year old said "what else is expected from an 18 year old like you" ... :laugh:

Archived