Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Best Movie of All Time

The Invisible Poster

Originally posted by Brave

Hey Glenn, do you have a robot fetish or what?

alienspic11.jpg

MGMA000784-still_hires.jpg

terminatorsepic10.jpg

Uh, doesn't everyone? ;)

To be clear, I have a sci-fi fetish. :)

RE: My feelings on last year's Manhunter remake, Red Dragon...

The short answer? I had little interest in seeing it when it was released last fall, and I have little interest in seeing it now. Why? Because I'm almost certain that it'll be pure trash. And why is that? Because that's what Red Dragon's director, Brett Ratner, specializes in.

The long answer? Click here: http://pub26.ezboard.com/frcafrm3.showMessage?topicID=157.topic

To each his own, I guess.

I wasn't all that thrilled with Manhunter. I thought it was pretty good, but I remember the book blowing me away and the movie just didn't do that. I've seen it 2 or 3 times.

Red Dragon, to me, is a nice fit to the trilogy. Not quite as good as Silence, but much better than Hannibal (exactly mirroring the books). Yes, Hopkins is older when he's supposed to be younger ... but he's still better. The movie uses audio and visual imagery to build suspense much better IMHO.

Hannibal vs. Alien anyone? :)

• 2 weeks later...

I might get bi*ch slapped for this, but I just saw "Road to Perdition" last night and it knocked my head off!!!!!

I thought it was one of the best movies that I have seen. The story was great the acting was great and it was overall one of the best directed films ever.

Originally posted by Bandit

Pootie Tang followed by Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back

ok, not really.

Huge fan of Rosemary's Baby. I've seen it 100 times and it still gets in my head. Those sounds!

Yeah Bandit,

When I hear the old guy at the end hell. "GOD IS DEAD, HAIL SATAN, THE YEAR IS ONE!!!!

It send chills through my spine man....

Originally posted by IAMBG

I might get bi*ch slapped for this, but I just saw "Road to Perdition" last night and it knocked my head off!!!!!

I thought it was one of the best movies that I have seen. The story was great the acting was great and it was overall one of the best directed films ever.

I just saw it Sat night and I was shocked at how good it was. I would have never expected that with Tom Hanks.. The movie was so dark... I loved it. When he shot the guy that said he was only the messenger, I was like "hell yeah, this movie rocks"

Archived