Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins vs. Jets - Anyone going or interested?

LadderCrew17

the Jets game is a vital contest for the Redskins.

either the Redskins are coming off an emotional victory in New England and can't afford a let down, or the team gets the doors blown off against the Patriots and this becomes a 'get back on track' game.

Parking at Giants stadium this year is permit only due to construction of the new stadium..tailgating is not allowed in satellite lots that bus people into the stadium. For anyone who is making the trip from the MD area I have an extra parking pass...PM me if interested

Parking at Giants stadium this year is permit only due to construction of the new stadium..tailgating is not allowed in satellite lots that bus people into the stadium. For anyone who is making the trip from the MD area I have an extra parking pass...PM me if interested

Lets get this one back on the front page. It's a long season and we are about to play our 8th game. We need support in NY against these crappy Jets. I'll be there and I hope some of you will make the trip as well. Don't let yesterdays beating get you down about the whole season, the Pats might be one of the greatest teams ever assembled. The NFC is still wide open and I think the skins can still make something out of this season. Lets go to NY angry and beat the hell outta the Jets.

Lets get this one back on the front page. It's a long season and we are about to play our 8th game. We need support in NY against these crappy Jets. I'll be there and I hope some of you will make the trip as well. Don't let yesterdays beating get you down about the whole season, the Pats might be one of the greatest teams ever assembled. The NFC is still wide open and I think the skins can still make something out of this season. Lets go to NY angry and beat the hell outta the Jets.

Archived