Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins vs. Jets - Anyone going or interested?

LadderCrew17

Parking at Giants stadium this year is permit only due to construction of the new stadium..tailgating is not allowed in satellite lots that bus people into the stadium. For anyone who is making the trip from the MD area I have an extra parking pass...PM me if interested

Is this true? Going this weekend but never been to Giant stadium before where are the good lots to tailgate in.

I will be there section 134 on the skins side. We should definitely get a tailgate going. I just my parking pass in the mail. I've never been to the meadowlands, so if we are going to schedule a tailgate I suggest we pull the parking diagram off the meadowlands website, or the jets or giants website and pick a lot to do the tailgate in and post it on here.

No way...we are section 134 row 13....we are down for a tailgate. Let us know where and when

I will be there section 134 on the skins side. We should definitely get a tailgate going. I just my parking pass in the mail. I've never been to the meadowlands, so if we are going to schedule a tailgate I suggest we pull the parking diagram off the meadowlands website, or the jets or giants website and pick a lot to do the tailgate in and post it on here.

No way...we are section 134 row 13....we are down for a tailgate. Let us know where and when

sweet man, we are in row 7. It looks like lot 16 is pretty easy to get to like the poster above. I'll try and get in that same lot. I don't know what we are bringing yet food wise but I know we will be bringing beer. I'm hoping to get to the parking lot around 10ish so we have plenty of time before the game. If we are gonna do an organized tailgate we should all probably PM eachother with cell #'s or something like that. I've never been to the meadowlands so I'm pretty excited about it, and we need a win in the worst way right now.:jetssuck:

sweet man, we are in row 7. It looks like lot 16 is pretty easy to get to like the poster above. I'll try and get in that same lot. I don't know what we are bringing yet food wise but I know we will be bringing beer. I'm hoping to get to the parking lot around 10ish so we have plenty of time before the game. If we are gonna do an organized tailgate we should all probably PM eachother with cell #'s or something like that. I've never been to the meadowlands so I'm pretty excited about it, and we need a win in the worst way right now.:jetssuck:

Nice, I will PM you know.

Nice, I will PM you know.

I'm pissed I bought my tickets back in the summer. I could have gotten better seats, I think.

Tell me where the tailgate is, I'm there. I heard there was going to be a thread about it, but haven't seen one yet....

Yeah I thought there was going to be a thread about it too, but I guess we can make this the thread. Scroll up and check out that parking diagram, it looks like lot 16 is pretty easy to get to, but I've never been to the meadowlands so what the hell do I know right. As of now it looks like we have some people on here interested in a tailgate, so lets see if we can put something together.

I'm pissed I bought my tickets back in the summer. I could have gotten better seats, I think.

Tell me where the tailgate is, I'm there. I heard there was going to be a thread about it, but haven't seen one yet....

Yeah I thought there was going to be a thread about it too, but I guess we can make this the thread. Scroll up and check out that parking diagram, it looks like lot 16 is pretty easy to get to, but I've never been to the meadowlands so what the hell do I know right. As of now it looks like we have some people on here interested in a tailgate, so lets see if we can put something together.

I will be starting a tailgate thread later tonight for this game, but we should definitely steer clear of lot 16 --- HUGE Jets tailgate there and they are very, shall I say, boisterous. We just want to do our thing, not bother anyone. I am proposing Lot 13 --- its a little further away from the action.

Check back later for my post.

I will be starting a tailgate thread later tonight for this game, but we should definitely steer clear of lot 16 --- HUGE Jets tailgate there and they are very, shall I say, boisterous. We just want to do our thing, not bother anyone. I am proposing Lot 13 --- its a little further away from the action.

Check back later for my post.

it looks like lot 16 is pretty easy to get to, but I've never been to the meadowlands so what the hell do I know right.

Sadly, I've been to the Meadowlands every year since 1994 & I only know one way to get in there. Which is by the racetrack.

The people I know (Jets fans) are parking in lot 5. But wherever you guys pick, I'll be sure to walk over.....

it looks like lot 16 is pretty easy to get to, but I've never been to the meadowlands so what the hell do I know right.

Sadly, I've been to the Meadowlands every year since 1994 & I only know one way to get in there. Which is by the racetrack.

The people I know (Jets fans) are parking in lot 5. But wherever you guys pick, I'll be sure to walk over.....

If thats the tailgate I think it is, it's a very good idea to stay as far away from that as possible. We are not welcome there, I'm quite sure

If thats the tailgate I think it is, it's a very good idea to stay as far away from that as possible. We are not welcome there, I'm quite sure

Archived