Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

London Fletcher throws up before every game

TrumanB

That's not the first time I've heard a player claim that. And I think the reason they give is a cover. I don't believe it's nerves or intensity or anything like that.

I think they use that excuse because it sounds really "bad ass" and a whole lot better than:

"I force myself to vomit like a bulimic because that way I can eat whatever I want for breakfast, get the benefit of its energy, and none of the full, bloated feeling for when I'm on the field"

If that was the case you'd see NASCAR drivers hurling before every race, and Tiger Woods yacking behind a tree before the PGA.

Do astronauts puke before a launch? Well, maybe they do...:)

The football "nerves" I don't buy though. (as much as I love Fletch)

That's not the first time I've heard a player claim that. And I think the reason they give is a cover. I don't believe it's nerves or intensity or anything like that.

I think they use that excuse because it sounds really "bad ass" and a whole lot better than:

"I force myself to vomit like a bulimic because that way I can eat whatever I want for breakfast, get the benefit of its energy, and none of the full, bloated feeling for when I'm on the field"

If that was the case you'd see NASCAR drivers hurling before every race, and Tiger Woods yacking behind a tree before the PGA.

Do astronauts puke before a launch? Well, maybe they do...:)

The football "nerves" I don't buy though. (as much as I love Fletch)

Archived