Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

London Fletcher throws up before every game

TrumanB

Wow. Kelli Johnson was interviewing London on Comcast Sportsnet tonight and she asked him about the fact that he has a tendency to throw up before games. London said that he has thrown before EVERY game he has EVER played in the NFL. :yikes:

He said that after all of the hard work preparing for a game (film study, practice, etc.) that he is fired up before the game and his nervous stomach gets the best of him. Talk about an intense guy. Like an idiot, I questioned his signing during the offseason. This might be a little early to say this, but London may be the best free agent signing in Redskins history. :notworthy

Wow. Kelli Johnson was interviewing London on Comcast Sportsnet tonight and she asked him about the fact that he has a tendency to throw up before games. London said that he has thrown before EVERY game he has EVER played in the NFL. :yikes:

He said that after all of the hard work preparing for a game (film study, practice, etc.) that he is fired up before the game and his nervous stomach gets the best of him. Talk about an intense guy. Like an idiot, I questioned his signing during the offseason. This might be a little early to say this, but London may be the best free agent signing in Redskins history. :notworthy

If you watch Redskins Gameday on Fox 5, they have the Redskins gametime with certain players each week. (They may actually have it on Redskins.comTV as well).

But anyways, during London's feature, they actually showed him out there yakking on the sidelines before kickoff. Says he always does it.

If you watch Redskins Gameday on Fox 5, they have the Redskins gametime with certain players each week. (They may actually have it on Redskins.comTV as well).

But anyways, during London's feature, they actually showed him out there yakking on the sidelines before kickoff. Says he always does it.

one of my best friends from HS(a lifelong bills fan) said he was turning in his fan card and joining skins fandom when we got him. he said HE was the reason buffalo had a good d and letting him go was the last srtaw for him.he sat in my living room and cried for the last hour of SB 26 when we beat the bills, so i know how much of a fan he was. im extremely proud of that signing and of the signing of g williams, without greg we probably dont get london, or taylor, or landry, or rocky, or carter, or pierson......

one of my best friends from HS(a lifelong bills fan) said he was turning in his fan card and joining skins fandom when we got him. he said HE was the reason buffalo had a good d and letting him go was the last srtaw for him.he sat in my living room and cried for the last hour of SB 26 when we beat the bills, so i know how much of a fan he was. im extremely proud of that signing and of the signing of g williams, without greg we probably dont get london, or taylor, or landry, or rocky, or carter, or pierson......

Archived