Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

London Fletcher throws up before every game

TrumanB

It's still better then McNugget blowing chow on the field

:laugh: That reminds me of when I was rubbing it in my stereotypical Philly fan friends' face late in the 4th quarter of the Giants game when I stated "I'll take a 12 piece McNugget dipped in grass", he didn't enjoy that one too much :cheers:

It's still better then McNugget blowing chow on the field

:laugh: That reminds me of when I was rubbing it in my stereotypical Philly fan friends' face late in the 4th quarter of the Giants game when I stated "I'll take a 12 piece McNugget dipped in grass", he didn't enjoy that one too much :cheers:

A lot of players due this. A couple others I know of are Marcellus Wiley (former DE for SD and DAL) and Steve Suter (WR/KR for the Terps). It's a pre-game ritual more than anything.

It freaks me out personally, but whatever they gotta do. As long as I dont have to see it.

A lot of players due this. A couple others I know of are Marcellus Wiley (former DE for SD and DAL) and Steve Suter (WR/KR for the Terps). It's a pre-game ritual more than anything.

It freaks me out personally, but whatever they gotta do. As long as I dont have to see it.

:doh:

:doh:

Archived