Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

G. Williams vs. New England

dwills1

One advantage that no one has mentioned yet is Greg Williams knowledge of New England and what they like to do. Remember he played them twice each year in Buffalo and he understands what they like to do. Aside from being a good d-coordinator, he's got some AFC blood too.....it may help! Anything can help!

One advantage that no one has mentioned yet is Greg Williams knowledge of New England and what they like to do. Remember he played them twice each year in Buffalo and he understands what they like to do. Aside from being a good d-coordinator, he's got some AFC blood too.....it may help! Anything can help!

New England had a different OC then.....

New England had a different OC then.....

To expand on what jrfriedm said, the problem is that our offense is no way as good as our defense. If it were even half as good we might have something going into this contest. Last week for instance while trying to kill the clock at the end of the game prior to Arizona's last possesion..... we got the ball, went 3 and out and ran a whopping 48 seconds off the clock.

If the offense doesn't have any success, the defense will be on the field more and subsequently get worn the Hell out. It matters not what game plan Williams has put together. I fully understand why but our running game has been benign this year. I don't care about the excuses why, it's the results I'm looking at. If we can't run the ball this week then we are toast and there's no sense in getting your hopes up otherwise.

To expand on what jrfriedm said, the problem is that our offense is no way as good as our defense. If it were even half as good we might have something going into this contest. Last week for instance while trying to kill the clock at the end of the game prior to Arizona's last possesion..... we got the ball, went 3 and out and ran a whopping 48 seconds off the clock.

If the offense doesn't have any success, the defense will be on the field more and subsequently get worn the Hell out. It matters not what game plan Williams has put together. I fully understand why but our running game has been benign this year. I don't care about the excuses why, it's the results I'm looking at. If we can't run the ball this week then we are toast and there's no sense in getting your hopes up otherwise.

Archived