Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The 506 (TV coverage related

Passizle

In the New York City metropolitan area all you usually get is the Jets or the Giants. It is very rare that there is a doubleheader on tv. That was my biggest complaint when I moved to the area over 20 yeras ago. Get Directv and you will never have to leave your house ever again to watch the 'skins, unless you go to the game.

In the New York City metropolitan area all you usually get is the Jets or the Giants. It is very rare that there is a doubleheader on tv. That was my biggest complaint when I moved to the area over 20 yeras ago. Get Directv and you will never have to leave your house ever again to watch the 'skins, unless you go to the game.

Up until a couple of years ago, they didn't show anything against ROAD games either. It's gotten slightly better, but I'm so used to going to the bar every Sunday it doesn't even matter if the Skins are on at home anyway.....

I dont know if thats a good thing or a bad thing :D

Up until a couple of years ago, they didn't show anything against ROAD games either. It's gotten slightly better, but I'm so used to going to the bar every Sunday it doesn't even matter if the Skins are on at home anyway.....

I dont know if thats a good thing or a bad thing :D

Archived