Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Washington among top ten cities in a sports slump (The Danny is mentioned)

SKINZ33

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/0710/cities.sports.slump/content.4.html

Everyone knows that D.C. revolves around the Redskins. With that being said, are the Skins headed in the right direction to bring promise back to the Nations Capital? When they do well, everything else seems to hurt a little less in the sports world around here.

Thoughts?

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/0710/cities.sports.slump/content.4.html

Everyone knows that D.C. revolves around the Redskins. With that being said, are the Skins headed in the right direction to bring promise back to the Nations Capital? When they do well, everything else seems to hurt a little less in the sports world around here.

Thoughts?

Snyder must go. We have some good spare parts, but we need a purge of the management and coaching staff mentalities on this team. If we did that and brought in winners who do things the right way with the right emphasis, we could be a winner again.

Only 4 posts in. That might be a new record but we'll have to consult the books to be sure...

Snyder must go. We have some good spare parts, but we need a purge of the management and coaching staff mentalities on this team. If we did that and brought in winners who do things the right way with the right emphasis, we could be a winner again.

Only 4 posts in. That might be a new record but we'll have to consult the books to be sure...

yeah skins have done alot lately what 2 playoff appearances since Snyder took over......... I think the only we have going for us is United.

But the skins have a better chance than the wizards do. Like at least with the skins theres a chance for a super bowl. With the wizards you know they won't win the finals...

yeah skins have done alot lately what 2 playoff appearances since Snyder took over......... I think the only we have going for us is United.

But the skins have a better chance than the wizards do. Like at least with the skins theres a chance for a super bowl. With the wizards you know they won't win the finals...

People here are quick to dismiss hockey, but I bet the Capitals have the best chance of the local teams to be a true contender soon.

People here are quick to dismiss hockey, but I bet the Capitals have the best chance of the local teams to be a true contender soon.

The team that is going to be good soon is the Nats. Book it. They are building their farm system and will have a lot of talent coming through in the coming years. In addition they have made scouting and players development a priority. The stadium will allow them to spend money. They will eventually be a top 10 market team

The team that is going to be good soon is the Nats. Book it. They are building their farm system and will have a lot of talent coming through in the coming years. In addition they have made scouting and players development a priority. The stadium will allow them to spend money. They will eventually be a top 10 market team

Umm....D.C United is in the playoffs and are historically always in the elite of the MLS (discounting 2000-2003)...

Umm....D.C United is in the playoffs and are historically always in the elite of the MLS (discounting 2000-2003)...

Archived