Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

San Diego Chargers support thread

Toe Jam

I'm sure you all have heard by now about the fires raging out of control out west in California. These fires are said to be worse than the huge fires from a few years ago. I offer my thoughts and prayers to all of those that are being affected.

I wanted to start this thread so we could show support for the Chargers and everyone else in their community out west. Apparently many of the players have had to leave their homes and practice was cancelled yesterday. Basically, they are in limbo out west as thousands upon thousand have been evacuated. They are even using Qualcomm Stadium as an evacuation center.

I know most Redskin fans are class acts and we need to keep our thoughts and prayers with those that are suffering right now.

I'm sure you all have heard by now about the fires raging out of control out west in California. These fires are said to be worse than the huge fires from a few years ago. I offer my thoughts and prayers to all of those that are being affected.

I wanted to start this thread so we could show support for the Chargers and everyone else in their community out west. Apparently many of the players have had to leave their homes and practice was cancelled yesterday. Basically, they are in limbo out west as thousands upon thousand have been evacuated. They are even using Qualcomm Stadium as an evacuation center.

I know most Redskin fans are class acts and we need to keep our thoughts and prayers with those that are suffering right now.

I know most Redskin fans are class acts and we need to keep our thoughts and prayers with those that are suffering right now. Maybe someone can link this thread and post it on the Chargers message board sometime.

Have you ever lived in SC?

Just like living on the East Coast and hurricane problems.... this is a fact of life in SD and LA. Gotta deal with it. If ya don't like it go live and play in KC or Denver.

I know most Redskin fans are class acts and we need to keep our thoughts and prayers with those that are suffering right now. Maybe someone can link this thread and post it on the Chargers message board sometime.

Just like living on the East Coast and hurricane problems.... this is a fact of life in SD and LA. Gotta deal with it. If ya don't like it go live and play in KC or Denver.

insensitive much or just being an ass to be an ass?

If the east coast was hit by massive storms, and people's homes were being destroyed and lives were in danger, the same thread would be made.

Just because certain natural disasters happen in certain areas doesnt absolve people from wishing them well and hoping things turn out for the best.

insensitive much or just being an ass to be an ass?

If the east coast was hit by massive storms, and people's homes were being destroyed and lives were in danger, the same thread would be made.

Just because certain natural disasters happen in certain areas doesnt absolve people from wishing them well and hoping things turn out for the best.

If you choose to buy a house in SC... deal with it Mr. Costa Mesa.

Just the facts....

Sure, I feel bad for them; but hey, that was your decision.

When Mt. Rainier blows, I'll feel sorry for Seattle sure; but would I raise a family in Seattle? Hell no.

California.... Hell no.

Preference I guess.

Just the facts....

When Mt. Rainier blows, I'll feel sorry for Seattle sure; but would I raise a family in Seattle? Hell no.

California.... Hell no.

Preference I guess.

It's amazing the insensitivity that some people can show.

It's okay though. To each is own I guess.

Live more than 19 years...

Then cry a river for me when you yourself have faced adversity.

All I am am saying... build a house in SC especially in a Fire Prone area.... reap the consequences.

I know. I have a place on the Outer Banks. The insurance sucks. I don't complain or cry for relief when a storm hits.... I plan and deal with it.

If you want sensitive mr. 19.... move to France.

Americans deal with things, plan, and adapt. Those folks who built homes up there knew exactly what they were getting into.

Live a little then call me insensitive.

It's amazing the insensitivity that some people can show.

It's okay though. To each is own I guess.

Live more than 19 years...

Then cry a river for me when you yourself have faced adversity.

All I am am saying... build a house in SC especially in a Fire Prone area.... reap the consequences.

I know. I have a place on the Outer Banks. The insurance sucks. I don't complain or cry for relief when a storm hits.... I plan and deal with it.

If you want sensitive mr. 19.... move to France.

Americans deal with things, plan, and adapt. Those folks who built homes up there knew exactly what they were getting into.

Live a little then call me insensitive.

Just the facts....

California.... Hell no.

Preference I guess.

Just the facts.

Karma is a *****, Mr. (insert random city in) Virginia.

Natural disasters happen everywhere. Here's to your house not getting flooded this year.

if you wish to be an ass thats fine. Not wishing people well during a time of natural disaster is just douchebaggery to the nth degree.

Just the facts....

California.... Hell no.

Preference I guess.

Just the facts.

Karma is a *****, Mr. (insert random city in) Virginia.

Natural disasters happen everywhere. Here's to your house not getting flooded this year.

if you wish to be an ass thats fine. Not wishing people well during a time of natural disaster is just douchebaggery to the nth degree.

Archived