Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

1 in 5 Avoid Jinxing Their Favorite Team

stwasm

I wear a specific jersey and a specific skirt every week.... the one time I wore a different Moss jersey and jeans we lost to the giants. The one time I wore my usual jersey and a different skirt we lost to the Packers. SO... I'm sticking with the winning combination. I'm very superstitious about it.

PLUS....... you know that book "The Secret" ? I've never followed it but the whole principle of the secret is to "visualize and repeat what you want and it will come". SO... last week when the Cardinals were in the red zone about to score I kept saying to myself, "Kurt Warner will fumble and Redskins will recover" over and over again. AND...the very next play...he did just that. I was spooked.

PLUS....... you know that book "The Secret" ? I've never followed it but the whole principle of the secret is to "visualize and repeat what you want and it will come". SO... last week when the Cardinals were in the red zone about to score I kept saying to myself, "Kurt Warner will fumble and Redskins will recover" over and over again. AND...the very next play...he did just that. I was spooked.

Archived