Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Don't Look for things to Change if GW Takes Over

Heisenberg

When we run the ball down the opponents throat to finish teams off like we did against Miami, we're a smashmouth punch you in the face Redskin team. When we run the ball but get stuffed doing it, we're a scaredy cat playing too conservatively Gibbs team.

We're trying to establish an identity. Our running game is failing us right now, and it's understandable considering our Oline woes. Let's just calm down a bit here and think rationally. Yes, it sucks how things keep going bad for us in the 2nd half, but at the same time, we CAN NOT abandon our identity. For the first time in a long time, we are sticking to who we are. This may be hard to endure presently, but it'll pay off.

HOW DARE YOU POST A RATIONAL, WELL THOUGHT OUT THING!!!

When we run the ball down the opponents throat to finish teams off like we did against Miami, we're a smashmouth punch you in the face Redskin team. When we run the ball but get stuffed doing it, we're a scaredy cat playing too conservatively Gibbs team.

We're trying to establish an identity. Our running game is failing us right now, and it's understandable considering our Oline woes. Let's just calm down a bit here and think rationally. Yes, it sucks how things keep going bad for us in the 2nd half, but at the same time, we CAN NOT abandon our identity. For the first time in a long time, we are sticking to who we are. This may be hard to endure presently, but it'll pay off.

HOW DARE YOU POST A RATIONAL, WELL THOUGHT OUT THING!!!

Maybe keeping one coaching philosophy for a few consecutive years wouldn't be such a bad thing? Williams' D, with a Saunders offense (once Gibbs retires) could be a great thing, given time

It sure as hell beats rebuilding every year because The Danny gets impatient, fires everyone, hires some famous coach, doesn't see results by week 8 and repeats the process.

Maybe keeping one coaching philosophy for a few consecutive years wouldn't be such a bad thing? Williams' D, with a Saunders offense (once Gibbs retires) could be a great thing, given time

It sure as hell beats rebuilding every year because The Danny gets impatient, fires everyone, hires some famous coach, doesn't see results by week 8 and repeats the process.

I'm not a fan of GW or Al taking over as HC. Al's not capable of gaining the respect of an entire team. And I think GW has issues when it comes to communicating with his players. When you're not happy with a player you just can't stop talking to them, which GW has been known to do. I also have a hard time seeing GW and Al co-existing without Gibbs in the middle.

I'm not a fan of GW or Al taking over as HC. Al's not capable of gaining the respect of an entire team. And I think GW has issues when it comes to communicating with his players. When you're not happy with a player you just can't stop talking to them, which GW has been known to do. I also have a hard time seeing GW and Al co-existing without Gibbs in the middle.

I'd be content with

Bill Cowher

Ron Rivera

Mike Martz

hell even Parcells

but

NO GREG WILLIAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cowher.......Ehhhh, maybe

Rivera..........are you kidding, No Way

Martz...........EGOmaniac, Hell No!!

Parcells.........a sacrelige, never happen

GW............Stability, it'll work

I'd be content with

Bill Cowher

Ron Rivera

Mike Martz

hell even Parcells

but

NO GREG WILLIAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cowher.......Ehhhh, maybe

Rivera..........are you kidding, No Way

Martz...........EGOmaniac, Hell No!!

Parcells.........a sacrelige, never happen

GW............Stability, it'll work

I was pretty content with the fact that once Gibbs decides to hang it up and return to NASCAR that the team would be in decent hands with Gregg Williams and that we might even see a change in offensive philosophy. However after reading this I am not so sure.

Yeah and Bellicheck was fired as the Browns head coach.

Michael Jordan was cut from his High School Varsity team, GW is a young guy still.

I was pretty content with the fact that once Gibbs decides to hang it up and return to NASCAR that the team would be in decent hands with Gregg Williams and that we might even see a change in offensive philosophy. However after reading this I am not so sure.

Yeah and Bellicheck was fired as the Browns head coach.

Michael Jordan was cut from his High School Varsity team, GW is a young guy still.

Archived