Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trick Plays vs the Patriots?

FunBunch7

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

IMHO, This is a game where we need to punch them in the mouth and play tough. If there is one thing the Pats are not, its tough.

Do the names Moss, Welker, or Stallworth cry out "youghness"?

Have you EVER heard a commentator say" thats what I love about Brady. He can take the big hits and he does not get rattled.

In order to win this one... I think we need to take a couple of tough shots against Brady early. Even if we get a couple PF RTP penalties... we cant let Brady get comfortable.

We keep Brady out of a rythm and we win this game.

IMHO, This is a game where we need to punch them in the mouth and play tough. If there is one thing the Pats are not, its tough.

Have you EVER heard a commentator say" thats what I love about Brady. He can take the big hits and he does not get rattled.

In order to win this one... I think we need to take a couple of tough shots against Brady early. Even if we get a couple PF RTP penalties... we cant let Brady get comfortable.

You must of missed my previous post in regards to CP's frustration:

I understand his frustration. Why can't we find a way to get the ball in the playmaker's hands? Where are the other 690 pages of that 700 page playbook? I hope to see a little razzle dazzle Sunday if we can't move the ball on the ground. How about one of these plays coach?

1. Randle El reverse and then pass to Moss.

2. CP sweep and pass.

3. JC lined up at WR with Randle El under center.

4. Thrash throws a (legal) pick for Cooley across the middle.

5. Flea Flicker.

6. Statue of Liberty.

7. Hook and lateral.

You must of missed my previous post in regards to CP's frustration:

I understand his frustration. Why can't we find a way to get the ball in the playmaker's hands? Where are the other 690 pages of that 700 page playbook? I hope to see a little razzle dazzle Sunday if we can't move the ball on the ground. How about one of these plays coach?

1. Randle El reverse and then pass to Moss.

2. CP sweep and pass.

3. JC lined up at WR with Randle El under center.

4. Thrash throws a (legal) pick for Cooley across the middle.

5. Flea Flicker.

6. Statue of Liberty.

7. Hook and lateral.

I agree 100%...I woudln't mind sacrificing a 15 yard penalty early on (I'm nto saying we go for his knees or anything)...but a good shove to the ground if need be...

Maybe even in the secondary...we need to knock Welker on his arse and as far as Randy Moss goes...we need to hit him so hard his brother Santana won't recognize him.

I agree 100%...I woudln't mind sacrificing a 15 yard penalty early on (I'm nto saying we go for his knees or anything)...but a good shove to the ground if need be...

Maybe even in the secondary...we need to knock Welker on his arse and as far as Randy Moss goes...we need to hit him so hard his brother Santana won't recognize him.

Archived