Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Brandon Lloyd is awesome on the radio

Ji

Did anyone hear him this morning? He is great. When asked about if the skins could beat the Pats, he basically pleaded the 5th lol. He also said that Rackers shaky and he knew he would miss the kick. Listen to the podcast today if you get a chance. The Junkies ask great questions.

On another note, this caller called in to WTEM 980 today and ripped Jerry Coleman. Of course Polin defended him but the caller is right. Coleman is terrible.

He seems unprepared...he always has to be told what questions to ask...he seems like when he gets on the radio, that he just hasnt done his homework and he provides no insight whatsoever. Bram is 10 times better.

Coleman has to go.

"pleading the 5th" when asked if a game is winnable is not an acceptable answer from a player. i know that blloyd jokes around and seems to be a good natured guy sometimes on the radio, but the answers to questions like that need to be confident. i dont watn a redskin telling the public he doesnt think the redskins can win.

tgijef

"pleading the 5th" when asked if a game is winnable is not an acceptable answer from a player. i know that blloyd jokes around and seems to be a good natured guy sometimes on the radio, but the answers to questions like that need to be confident. i dont watn a redskin telling the public he doesnt think the redskins can win.

tgijef

the pats average 40 points a game and we just moved the ball 160 yards on the cardinals at home. do the math.

the pats average 40 points a game and we just moved the ball 160 yards on the cardinals at home. do the math.

if we had won by 30 and got 300-400 yards half of this board would still be s******g their pants about this game...we can win this game, the last game is not a reflection of the next game

Brandon Lloyd...awesome ability talking about football. Awesome at football practice. Not so good on Sundays when the actual playing of football happens.

New contract $30 million

"Promising" Rap career - $50+ million....

Becoming the new Taylor Jacobs of the Redskins - Priceless.

:laugh:

tgijef

It's called not giving the Patriots anymore motivation. Not that they need it. :doh:

Guest RideorDieChic

I agree, he is funny and quite the character on the radio waves. So much so, he should seek permanancy with them...since he is much more entertaining on the air than on the field. BLloyd's "potential" time to produce is quickly diminishing.... so at least he has his charisma to fall back on.:whoknows:

Many people hate on him. If his time expires and he never produces, he is not going to be the Redskins last blunder, and definitely isn't our first, so it is what it is. Besides, Archuleta got paid Redskins fans money and couldn't even crack a good damn joke to ease the pain he caused us. :)

Atleast he is good at something, it sure isnt playing WR. I still cant believe that the skins gave away a 3rd and a 4th for this guy. I know when it happened, I was shocked, but i thought maybe because i was a Dallas fan that maybe i was being biased....but truth be told, this was one bad trade.....not as bad as the two 1st that the Cowboys gave up for Joey Galloway, but bad nonetheless......

22 games 25 rec 380 yds and 0 TD"s!!!

EDIT: I was reading an old Washington post story back when the skins got Lloyd and the opening two paragraphs were funny, and i have to post it....now this being said, i can alos agree to say that Carter and ARE were both great pick-ups for the skins.......you cant win'em all in FA and trades, but two of these 4 are very :laugh::laugh::laugh:

On the first day of free agency, the Washington Redskins yesterday acquired wide receiver Brandon Lloyd from the San Francisco 49ers, lost last season's starting tight end and began wooing four talented targets over dinner.

At 6:30 p.m. yesterday, a caravan of four limousines lined up in front of Redskins Park to shuttle top Redskins personnel and free agent receiver Antwaan Randle El, defensive end Andre Carter, safety Adam Archuleta and quarterback Todd Collins to dinner and the Washington Wizards-Detroit Pistons game.

Did anyone hear him this morning? He is great. When asked about if the skins could beat the Pats, he basically pleaded the 5th lol. He also said that Rackers shaky and he knew he would miss the kick. Listen to the podcast today if you get a chance. The Junkies ask great questions.

On another note, this caller called in to WTEM 980 today and ripped Jerry Coleman. Of course Polin defended him but the caller is right. Coleman is terrible.

He seems unprepared...he always has to be told what questions to ask...he seems like when he gets on the radio, that he just hasnt done his homework and he provides no insight whatsoever. Bram is 10 times better.

Coleman has to go.

nice link, zelda

He said that he thinks the Redskins could beat the pats. He didn't plead the fifth he was just a little shifty about it. Also, he is a great radio personality, he'd probably be a better football player if he got more passes thrown to him. That is if the Redskins ever pass.

Coleman has to go.

funny, you mention this. I was saying the samething to myself on Friday. That the guy always seems to be fumbling around, and not coming clean with information. At 4:45 pm, i'm ready for my reports from the Park and he's playing around like a 10 year old school girl. He is very irritating. You are right, Bram is MUCH better than Coleman.

That's why he's not seeing more playing time. Coaches don't like players with that type of attitude.

What type of attitude do they like? Obviously a losing one. I am sooo tired of people bashing Lloyd its sickening. All of our wideouts have played like garbage except for the ones they dont play at all. Im not sure what attitude this team is looking for? Thrash? Moss? 2 underachievers this season that Lloyd or ANY other WR in the league could have done the same they have.

Im tired of players like Arrington, Bailey, Lloyd getting the bad rep or have bad "situations" with the staff here when the only thing in common is us LOSING.

Give Lloyd more then 1 pass (and make a decent pass for crying out loud) a game and judge him on the field, we have not given him a 30mil opportunity yet so why would his attitude be great?

We have yet to see Caldwell play, or McCardell get much more then a pass or 2 (even though he was great on his chances).

This team is not ready to win, I blame the coaching staff and their playcalling more then the drops, due to the fact they dont use ALL of our WR's.

What type of attitude do they like? Obviously a losing one. I am sooo tired of people bashing Lloyd its sickening. All of our wideouts have played like garbage except for the ones they dont play at all. Im not sure what attitude this team is looking for? Thrash? Moss? 2 underachievers this season that Lloyd or ANY other WR in the league could have done the same they have.

Im tired of players like Arrington, Bailey, Lloyd getting the bad rep or have bad "situations" with the staff here when the only thing in common is us LOSING.

Give Lloyd more then 1 pass (and make a decent pass for crying out loud) a game and judge him on the field, we have not given him a 30mil opportunity yet so why would his attitude be great?

We have yet to see Caldwell play, or McCardell get much more then a pass or 2 (even though he was great on his chances).

This team is not ready to win, I blame the coaching staff and their playcalling more then the drops, due to the fact they dont use ALL of our WR's.

I'm not apart of the "Lloyd sucks" crowd. I was merely stating that the statement that he made was indicative of why he's not seeing much PT. Most coaches tend to like guys that give the cliched or uber positve answers. I actually think that he's just a victim of this coaching staff's inability to use this teams talent properly.

As for Caldwell, I'd love to see him in games more but the one play he was in on (Detriot game) I remember him going into motion at the wrong time and almost causing a major foul up on the play.

Archived